Help Installing Fallout 3 to hard drive

Just got an Xbox 360 with the 250gig drive.

I was given Fallout 3 GOYE and just started to play it.

I was wondering how you install the full disk to the HD - as soon as I put in the disk it boots and there is no save and exit (as far as I can see) to return to my dashboard to install it.

Am i missing something here?

While playing press the circle with the x in the middle of your controller and choose return to dash board. Then go over to where the game is and hit y. Then choose install game.

Thanks man...

I'm a total noob.

lol

it's all good man!

In the dash you can also go to System and turn off Auto-boot or whatever they call it, so games won't start as soon as you put a disc in. Then you can hit "Details" on the game and pick install.

Cool thanks..

Prolly get Xbox live gold soon..

ferox13 - Cool thanks..

Prolly get Xbox live gold soon..

Nice!!

When you do, add me.

BanjoHaze

Loving the game so far..

Can't wait to get the cannibalism perk..

In combat, do you guys use a mixture of VATS and real time - this is what I'm doing at the moment..

Radscorpions seem a lot nastier than the earlier games.

First, try trading in that PC DVD disc for a 360 disc.

Cazadores can be real nasty early in the game.

Jack Carter - First, try trading in that PC DVD disc for a 360 disc.

HUH?

WHat about my VATS and real time question, Jack?

I used the "Fire Axe" 90% of the time, and loved the special move "Mauler" that could be used in the Vats system. A spinning reverse axe smash knocks your opponent unconscious for a few seconds and/or knocks the weapon out of their hand and from there I just unload. 

Jack Carter - Cazadores can be real nasty early in the game.

Fallout 3 bro.

Invisible Lats Syndrome - 
Jack Carter - Cazadores can be real nasty early in the game.

Fallout 3 bro.

Yeah, I know.

I'm just telling him whta to expect when he starts playing Fallout 3: New Vegas.

Yeah, yeah, that's it!

So u use VAts most?