Help me decide which upper body workout is better

Bro, you’re a power bottom. You said it yourself. schaub’s not gonna fuck you

All of your posts and all of your stances on here are very stupid.

You fuck your own ass with inanimate objects

Is someone upset that you dared suggest that direct bicep work… works or may even be nec. Fuck them amigo. Hope ur well.

1 Like

Clean and press should be done by everyone. Hardest exercise to do. PERIOD.

1 Like

He acts out from time to time. Nothing a good smack to the back of the head can’t fix.

Same to you, mate. Good info on this thread

1 Like
2 Likes

Then we shouldn’t do it lol

Squats overrated? Hurts knees, makes butts bigger? Squats increase testosterone Naturally, increases hip mobility and core strength. If you have knee pain its you not the squat. There is simply no reason for a person to not perform squats, there are many variations that fit better to body types. I often rotate throughout the year overhead squats, back and front squats, goblet and bodyweight and zerchers along with single leg variations.

2 Likes

I’d keep the discussion here. The S&C form is DOA.

1 Like

Haven’t done curls or any bicep isolation in years . Could they be bigger ? Yes . Doesn’t really look aesthetically pleasing when they are overdone .

Do squats . Don’t wanna hurt yourself ? Don’t do too much . I do 4x8

One pic is my fucked up leg after almost a month of no squats . Still looks good . Squats are my go to for legs . If I can bust out some really good reps then I don’t really need a lot more other than some calve exercises

2 Likes

Never mind the socks lol

3 Likes

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Well people questioned if you need curls . That’s after a month of not training . I’ll never do them again . The squats , I just wanted to show how great they are almost by themselves as a leg workout . Was just trying to help .

1 Like

Ah bro I thought youd recognize that quote, its from BB.com in the early 2000s its just something people copy and paste when someone posts pics just to break balls

You can totally get away with not doing direct bicep work for sure unless you have a reason to, doesnt look like you have a reason to :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now I feel like a dick lol . Sorry don’t know that quote . Thanks for explaining :slight_smile:

1 Like

All G, if you ever get the time and can be fucked let me know what your diet and cardio look like

Im coming off a lay off due to a hernia and surgery for it and im not bouncing back like I did in my 30’s asthetics wise lol

Yes squats are an essential lift, and many ppl who lift dont do them or dont do them enough. i do them 5x5.

1 Like