Help me figure out my fantasy football team

is my WR core ok? Hows hyde going to do? Trey burton?

QB: Jared Goff
WR: Mike Evans
WR: TY Hilton
WR: JuJu smith-schuster
RB: Todd Gurley
RB: Carlos Hyde
TE: Trey Burton
FLEX: Dion Lewis / Jamison Crowder
K: Wil Lutz
DEF: Pittsburgh

Bench:
WR: Keelan Cole
WR: Allen Hurns
WR: DJ Moore
RB: Mark Ingram ( suspended 4 games)
QB: Andy Dalton

You’re looking good in your 18 team league

Gordon_Gekko - 

so im pretty much fcked

Kid Crucial -
Gordon_Gekko - 

so im pretty much fcked

With all due respect that might be the worst team I’ve seen.

Team sucks bro.

youre welcome

Kid Crucial - 
Gordon_Gekko - 

so im pretty much fcked

Its tough to say without seeing every one else's team in your league.

You will look much better when Ingram comes back, even if he splits carries. You've got Gurley and a pretty solid group of WRs. You might be ok, dude.

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
Kid Crucial - 
Gordon_Gekko - 

so im pretty much fcked

Its tough to say without seeing every one else's team in your league.

You will look much better when Ingram comes back, even if he splits carries. You've got Gurley and a pretty solid group of WRs. You might be ok, dude.

thanks for making me feel a little better bro lol

Why do you have high school kids on your team? Or are those NBA players? Or did you just write down names from "Randy Jackson's America's Next Top Dance Crew"? 

i say it hinges on Goff

if he has a monster year you'll be okay playoffs and if you get some hot players maybe make a run

if he is just average you're not gonna do great

BrowBeaten - 

Why do you have high school kids on your team? Or are those NBA players? Or did you just write down names from "Randy Jackson's America's Next Top Dance Crew"? 

dam bruh

Pretjah - i say it hinges on Goff

if he has a monster year you'll be okay playoffs and if you get some hot players maybe make a run

thanks bro

Looks good, hopefully you will be working the waiver wire.

I agree.

For this reason, pick up another back up. I like the red head, but when Eifert isnt there, he seems lost.

I do like Manning this year and he seems available as a back up in most leagues. He has an offense to work with that might make him come back player of the year.

Dont listen to me, though. Look what Seattle did to my butthole.

Kid Crucial -
BrowBeaten - 

dam bruh

Lol I'm just messing with you man. It actually doesn't look that bad. Juju Smith Schuster is potentially very good. Evans can be good sometimes. Ty Hilton was a big disappointment last year, but now Andrew lucky is back.

Then you got Gurly, obvious stud. Ingram will be good when he returns. And Goff is a scoring machine (hopefully! If he stays consistent) 

I say good team. 

SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 

I agree.

For this reason, pick up another back up. I like the red head, but when Eifert isnt there, he seems lost.

I do like Manning this year and he seems available as a back up in most leagues. He has an offense to work with that might make him come back player of the year.

Dont listen to me, though. Look what Seattle did to my butthole.

good looks ty

BrowBeaten - 
Kid Crucial -
BrowBeaten - 

dam bruh

Lol I'm just messing with you man. It actually doesn't look that bad. Juju Smith Schuster is potentially very good. Evans can be good sometimes. Ty Hilton was a big disappointment last year, but now Andrew lucky is back.

Then you got Gurly, obvious stud. Ingram will be good when he returns. And Goff is a scoring machine (hopefully! If he stays consistent) 

I say good team. 

i was like damn this dude is killen me

I still can't believe people actually take the time for fantasy football leagues after the invention of daily fantasy like DraftKings and FanDuel.

CaptainWoody - I still can't believe people actually take the time for fantasy football leagues after the invention of daily fantasy like DraftKings and FanDuel.

to play with friends?

I will also say I’m on the Goff and JuJu bandwagons.  You probably could’ve done better with your draft but that doesn’t mean you’ll have a bad season.  Keep up with the waiver wire.

Also I co-sign drop Dalton and pick up Manning.

CaptainWoody - I still can't believe people actually take the time for fantasy football leagues after the invention of daily fantasy like DraftKings and FanDuel.

I play in a league that has been going for over 10 years. The draft and message boards are the best parts of the league.

I'm going to play fan duel this year, but its just different.