Help me figure out my fantasy football team

is there a viable option at RB to pick up for this week?

if so i'd drop dalton

pick up the viable RB option

play him instead of Hyde

keep one QB until ingram gets back then drop one of the RB's Hyde or other RB and pick up a QB again

Definitely hinges on Goff.  Not a terrible team..championship isn't won during the draft, make sure you're active on waivers

Get Allen off your bench. I'd also seriously consider starting Dalton this week against the Browns. I am, over Russell Wilson @ Denver. .. 

Stupidnewbie - 

Get Allen off your bench. I'd also seriously consider starting Dalton this week against the Browns. I am, over Russell Wilson @ Denver. .. 

dalton plays the Colts not browns

and i'd consider hurns as the flex depending on the scoring

Sorry, Colts. Almost the same thing....

It depends on your scoring.

Goff has a good floor but I'm not sure he'll put up top 10 numbers. Your WR corps is fine. Cole, especially, could get a lot of work off your bench. Hurns and Moore are also well-positioned to be involved this year but you probably don't need all three. Dalton, you can drop as there should be plenty of equal/better options available on the waiver wire if Goff goes down. I'd drop Dalton and one of the your bench receivers and work the waiver wire to bone up your RBs. That's where you're weakest by far. Hyde as RB2 (especially in standard) is a scary proposition.

Your team ~~~> 8=====D~~~ 0-: <~~~ your mouth.

Kid Crucial - 
CaptainWoody - I still can't believe people actually take the time for fantasy football leagues after the invention of daily fantasy like DraftKings and FanDuel.

to play with friends?

You can create private games and play against friends.