Help me follow Ring of Honor please

Where can I watch weekly episodes and follow along with storylines? When it was on HDNet I had no problem, but now it's very difficult. Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0

rohwrestling.com

Sign up for a free account and you can watch a bunch of shit. I think they have a premium paid account which gives you access sooner. Do you want to keep up with the current product or do you want the old school stuff that spawn Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, and Cesaro? Phone Post 3.0

I used to watch ROH back then from time to time, but I ordered their last PPV and got hooked again. Mainly just looking for ways to follow the new product.

Thanks man appreciate it. Signing up now$ Phone Post 3.0

20 bucks for 3 month access to a bunch of their old PPVs and stuff is worth it. Just got it since it seems all the new WWE guys I like were once ROH and I never really watched after the first couple shows. The founder/ RF video guy turned out to be a pedo or something and I quit paying attention.

Dig it so far, doesn't seem to have very deep storylines just lots of action...I like the handshake gimmick. Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - 20 bucks for 3 month access to a bunch of their old PPVs and stuff is worth it. Just got it since it seems all the new WWE guys I like were once ROH and I never really watched after the first couple shows. The founder/ RF video guy turned out to be a pedo or something and I quit paying attention.

Dig it so far, doesn't seem to have very deep storylines just lots of action...I like the handshake gimmick. Phone Post 3.0

He was forced to sell out his position immediately afterwards. I remember the place in NJ was refusing to let the show happen if he was still part of the company. A lot of pressure with it being Wrestlemania weekend and all. Surprised people still do business with RF as far as videos and shoots, but hey this is the wrestling business; "the boys" have probably done a lot worse themselves.