Help me love Trump again!

While he still will be 1,000 times better then Biden but what has Trump really done? I am pretty hardcore on the right but right now I am more doing what I did last election and going to vote Trump because of how scary the left's nominee is. The difference was Trump was a unknown going against Clinton but this election we have had 4 years of Trump.

First we just got out of the first lockdown America has ever had over a virus that has a death rate of the flu. In a few months trillions was spent for this virus lockdown which insures long lasting damage to our economy. He is even talking about more stimulus checks. In a few months 30 million lost their job. In the end big businesses gained more power and many small businesses went out of business. New laws were formed and social engineering happened.

Also right now we literally have terrorists taking over areas of American cities, cities are burning, history being destroyed, people killed from mobs, police forces being disbanded, unlawful criminal actions vs police, and the list could go on and the President of America is saying he is allowing it to happen to show the other side is bad?

One of his biggest draws in 2016 and people would even chant it was build the wall. Well only around 200 miles and a lot of that was from outside forces such as the build a wall go fund me. So he built far less then half of what he promised in 2016.

Then there was the prison reform which was basically to pander to black voters and it also let out criminals. All it does is let out criminals sooner.

There are trade deals like the North American one and the China one. I have no idea what is in them though. He says they are great but even the media is not trashing them so that is worrisome.

I keep hearing about the judges and at first I thought that was great but I have no idea about these people that are now judges. Hell Gorsuch just ruled against the right on a LGBT issue and Gorsuch is supposed to be one of the rights big wins. All these judges may or may not be a win.

He points out fake news but really almost everyone knew already the news is biased to some degree. He has not done anything to change it though. What has he done against social media like Twitter or Facebook which have been shown to attack the right and also try to influence elections?

And wtf ever happened to drain the swamp? Who has been arrested? Actually worse people on the right like Flynn are being attacked without any help. So the only draining that is happening is on the right no matter if it is legal or not.

Yes I know the left is evil and a big hand in this but supposedly the right control the president, majority of senate, and majority of supreme court. The right is supposed to be controlling 3 of the 4 major branches. Yet shit is not getting done.

You posted my brain. 

I’m not sure the US will survive 4 more years with him at the helm. I know I bash the guy a lot - but this is written with genuine concern. I see so much rift, eroding and undermining of public institutions and chaos - four more years US is going to look like Brazil. Please vote him out. 

3 Likes

Great food great American food for the NFL players lol

He's filled more empty seats with conservative judges than anyone I can think of, the stock market was the highest in history, unemployment waa the lowest in history even among African-Americans, the most powerful country in the world now has a start on an actual physical border wall. 

There are plenty more but those are just the ones off the top of my head and all while being hunted down for 4 years by bunch of far-left crazies. 

1 Like

i dont think trump wanted to go into lockdown at all 

has he not been getting ripped the whole time for downplaying this virus ? 

2 Likes

JonasLind -

I’m not sure the US will survive 4 more years with him at the helm. I know I bash the guy a lot - but this is written with genuine concern. I see so much rift, eroding and undermining of public institutions and chaos - four more years US is going to look like Brazil. Please vote him out. 

lmao. mod alert

How can anyone with a brain think of putting Biden in the WH after listening to him try and talk is beyond me. 
As for the republicans not getting anything done, do you realize that they keep fighting every single thing that is proposed? It’s sickening. 

I'll let somone smarter adress OP, but Trump is starting to irk me a little bit by not doing anything to stop what's happening. I was all onboard with letting the country see what's really happening, but the truth is, they don't give a fuck. They don't think with their brains anymore. Let's settle in the voting booth.

FAKE ACCOUNT ALERT!

JonasLind - 

Hi Shit Mod!  

kingofpancakes -

I'll let somone smarter adress OP, but Trump is starting to irk me a little bit by not doing anything to stop what's happening. I was all onboard with letting the country see what's really happening, but the truth is, they don't give a fuck. They don't think with their brains anymore. Let's settle in the voting booth.

As I understand it, short of sending in the military unbidden, he can’t do anything legally. The military would even be extremely dubious calling on the insurrection act. He has no jurisdiction on US soil against American citizens as well he shouldn’t.