Help me pick a CFL team

They are showing Canadian football league games on ESPN and the few games I've seen have been pretty entertaining. I know it's not real football and its from Canada so it's, by definition..... gay, but it's still been fun. Any of you Canadian dudes want to help a brother out? Which team should I root for?

I know I don't like BC. I think they play in a dome and if your in the Canadian football league you should not be playing in a dome. Rooting for them would be like rooting for the Colts. And that's just too gay for me.

Hamilton seems cool.

The Saskatchewan game last night looked fun. The fans were having a blast and getting loaded.

What else do I need to know, tell me about the other teams. Phone Post 3.0

Argos!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'll make some huge generalizations here but Saskatchewan and Calgary have the most hardcore fan bases in my opinion. They take pride in their teams much like how small towns rally around their college teams. Hamilton is a good fan base too. They are a industrial working class city an hour from Toronto and the Ti-Cats are the only game in town. Toronto doesn't really care about the CFL or the Argonauts, it fancies itself a first rate city and most won't support a team in a b level league. Ottawa is back in the league after a long absence, I don't know much about their and Montreal's fan bases.
Go with the Tiger Cats. Phone Post 3.0

nhb1 - Argos!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Isn't that who Doug Flutie played for? That's Toronro right? Why them? Phone Post 3.0

Sex Chicken - I'll make some huge generalizations here but Saskatchewan and Calgary have the most hardcore fan bases in my opinion. They take pride in their teams much like how small towns rally around their college teams. Hamilton is a good fan base too. They are a industrial working class city an hour from Toronto and the Ti-Cats are the only game in town. Toronto doesn't really care about the CFL or the Argonauts, it fancies itself a first rate city and most won't support a team in a b level league. Ottawa is back in the league after a long absence, I don't know much about their and Montreal's fan bases.
Go with the Tiger Cats. Phone Post 3.0
I like this logic. Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - 
nhb1 - Argos!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Isn't that who Doug Flutie played for? That's Toronro right? Why them? Phone Post 3.0

he also played for Calgary and B.C.

2nd most popular sport in canada and a great feeder league for the NFL. plus the great american football commentator chirs berman always shows CFL highlights if he can

Alright, I will pick an LED team

Blue Bombers need to give the University of Washington their uniforms back. Phone Post 3.0

Is there CFL fantasy leagues? Phone Post 3.0

Rick_Cain - Is there CFL fantasy leagues? Phone Post 3.0

Draftkings has daily CFL contests.

The Rider fan base is provably the strongest. They have a good team too.

In Mexico at the shitty stores they paint the NFL teams one masks and bowls and shit. They also paint the Roughriders on them too. I didn't see any other CFL teams.

Art Mann did one of his shows at a rider's home opener. Phone Post 3.0

Manitoba Mudpeople

Stampeders is the correct answer. Phone Post 3.0