Help me sleep!

I have apnea.. Had it forever without knowing. Always trained. Just genetically f'd.

I use a cpap and I'm ok with it. My issue is I need tips or experiences you've had in staying asleep.

I'm at 400 with my testosterone and want to work on quality sleep and an alkaline diet. Diet is easy. Sleep is hard.

I use melatonin and ZMA. No real difference.

Help! What do I do or use? Phone Post 3.0

Put your phone down, cool room, close your eyes and don't think about not sleeping. Phone Post 3.0

Kill all lights.

Tape over electronic displays, black out the windows.

ASMR Phone Post 3.0

Smoke weed. Ambien doesn't do anything to me. I can rip a bowl a couple of times and sleep like a baby Phone Post 3.0

Weed. Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - Smoke weed. Ambien doesn't do anything to me. I can rip a bowl a couple of times and sleep like a baby Phone Post 3.0
Drug tested for work otherwise I'd be lit up Phone Post 3.0

meditation and listen to the videos I posted

JakeThaGr8 - Have you tried jerking off 3 times in an hour? If not, ether yourself the way god intended it Phone Post 3.0
It take you an hour to knock out 3?

Amateur. Phone Post 3.0

Are you going through a stressful time? I wake up in the middle of the night when l am stressed out. When I wake up, I try to remember the dream I was just having and put myself back into the dream. That helps me get back to sleep a lot of times. Try to eliminate as much stress as you can.

Obviously benzos, especially xanax will put you to sleep.

Trying to stay natural, 30 mg of melatonin along w asmr is helpful for me. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -

zquil I have a cpap also.

Zzzquil is just diphenhydramine. It's the exact same thing as generic allergy pills, except you can get 200 pills for half the price.

Zzzquil=generic sleep pill=Benadryl=generic allergy pill Phone Post 3.0

So, I work nights and have a hard time sleeping because sleeping during the day is impossible. Recently I was listening to a Fitness/Health podcast and one of the contributors said he uses an app called PZIZZ to help him reach that deeper level of sleep. I was reluctant but decided to try it and to my surprise, I've been getting the best sleep I've had in years. It's like some hypnosis type shit that works. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Wazowski -
jmfp - Smoke weed. Ambien doesn't do anything to me. I can rip a bowl a couple of times and sleep like a baby Phone Post 3.0
Drug tested for work otherwise I'd be lit up Phone Post 3.0
Same here. Doc suggested seroquel but I turned down that one. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

talk radio helps me sleep

and a shower b4 bed

I am going through a divorce. It already happened but I'm stuck in house with my ex. We're friends but damn it's just like I'm on pause. I'm both happy to move out and on and dreading leaving and not seeing my kids daily. It's been a year of this. House sale is difficult.

On top of sleep issues I have arm weakness and numbness. Fucking wake up each morning and feel like I was beaten up and arms are all weak and tingling.

I don't think I'm stressed but I know on subconscious level my brain is going nuts.

A deep quality sleep would feel like heaven right now. Phone Post 3.0