HELP! Need advice about my groin?!

I am starting BJJ for the first time and just read it is prefered for me and the person rolling with me that I wear a cup. 

What is recommended? Are there sizes? What is cheap but good? What do I look for? Do I buy online or at a sporting goods store?

I looked through the UG store and saw way too many options for me to understand anything.

I feel awkward for asking but I figure this is the place.

Thanks in advance!

something like this good for BJJ?

http://shop.mixedmartialarts.com/shock_doctor_power_supporter_w%2Fbioflex_cup/shk-1010.html?start=11&cgid=groin-protectors

Never worn one, but I have some pretty small testicles so their rather hard to hit anyway Phone Post 3.0

I thought this was going to be an interesting and informative thread about STIs and jones vs gus Phone Post 3.0

Your groin?

Hit him with it. Phone Post 3.0

That cup you linked would work fine. The sizes are for the jock strap that holds the cup, the cup itself is probably just sized "Adult" or "Youth", so you decide if your junk is closer to man sized or boy sized.

I've had a few cups and I preferred the flex kind for BJJ.

GenericAmerican - That cup you linked would work fine. The sizes are for the jock strap that holds the cup, the cup itself is probably just sized "Adult" or "Youth", so you decide if your junk is closer to man sized or boy sized.

I've had a few cups and I preferred the flex kind for BJJ.

Thank you.

Got this after reading tons of reviews on all kinds of models.

BENDOver_and_took_it -

I have the Jaco version of these. Just for MT and mma though. I don't wear a cup for bjj. I don't feel very mobile and you cany wear them for ibjjf tournaments. I just don't roll with people that are going to knee me in the nuts. Phone Post

BrCutter - 
BENDOver_and_took_it -

I have the Jaco version of these. Just for MT and mma though. I don't wear a cup for bjj. I don't feel very mobile and you cany wear them for ibjjf tournaments. I just don't roll with people that are going to knee me in the nuts. Phone Post

If ever i end up not wearing them for BJJ it is not lost. I will be doing MT eventually.