Help needed for training

Hey guys, i'm looking to put on some muscle mass and to get stronger.
I'm 19 years old, 6'2 and i sit between 150-160. Its very hard for me to gain any weight.
Any help would be well appreciated, thanks.

JShad - Hey guys, i'm looking to put on some muscle mass and to get stronger.
I'm 19 years old, 6'2 and i sit between 150-160. Its very hard for me to gain any weight.
Any help would be well appreciated, thanks.

Look up the starting strength program by mark rippetoe and eat lots Phone Post

Eat 500 more calories than you burn each day and combine this with hard lifting on every muscle group to stimulate muscle growth. This will put you on pace to gain about one pound per week.

Do not overeat. Your body can only use a certain percentage of excess calories towards muscle growth, the rest will be stored as fat. Phone Post

To translate for Leigh, since not all of us eat that shite called Weetabix:

Eat more than an extra bowl of cornflakes at breakfast.

Try eating an extra double cheeseburger.

Thanks for the input guys

Don't you dare worry about fat gain. Just eat like crazy and lift Phone Post

Leigh - 
Funaki Masakatsu #1 - Eat 500 more calories than you burn each day and combine this with hard lifting on every muscle group to stimulate muscle growth. This will put you on pace to gain about one pound per week.

Do not overeat. Your body can only use a certain percentage of excess calories towards muscle growth, the rest will be stored as fat. Phone Post

Some ectos don't get fat and need really go overboard to gain weight. And any fat they gain is easily lost Phone Post

The reason why some think they need to go overboard because they miscalcuate/cannot comprehend how many calories they actually need to put themselves above that maintenance number. They think that eating 3500 calories is some huge number, when in fact they need to eat 5000 to gain anything because their maintenance number is 4500.