Help Needed please

Hello everyone,

I am pretty sure this will be my next tattoo. I am confused as to whether or not I want to add any color to it or not. What do you guys think? Its Gollum from "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings"... I didn't go with the movie version of Gollum because I grew up reading the books. That is what made me a big fan.

Honestly, either way you go it'll look cool. Where's it going, and what other stuff do you have already?

black and grey imo

Thanks for the input guys.

It's most likely going on my right shin off to the right a little bit.

Only thing is, I have a leo symbol (zodiac sign) on the back of that same leg... its black and grey so the colors wont be a problem, I just hope they dont make eachother look stupid. I want to save room on my other leg for a big peice, which is why i want to put gollum on the same leg as the other tat

Also, another question. If I have this black and grey on my right leg, if I do a lot of color on another part of my body (sleeve as an example) will it look retarded? I'm not very artistic and not good at picturing what something will look in my head. All help is appreciated.

As for what I have, right now I have that leo symbol on the back of my right calf, tribal armband (hey I was 15 what can ya do), biohazard symbol on my back left shoulder (love the tat but now i'm pissed where i have it), and a broken heart on my chest.

After getting Gollum I really need to plan a big peice.

Also, another question. If I have this black and grey on my right leg, if I do a lot of color on another part of my body (sleeve as an example) will it look retarded?

No, not at all. My right arm is a black and grey sleeve. And my left is a color sleeve.

After getting Gollum I really need to plan a big peice.

Going big now will save a bunch of time trying to fill in background area later on.

IM - I appreciate your help!

What I meant by that was after this tat, I really need to start planning a big peice for another part of my body (one of my arms or my other leg)

Gollum is just gonna hang out by himself, I dont plan on adding to him.

I am pretty pumped to get it though... hopefully this week