HELP! UVERSE

cant pause, rwd ffwd or anything... gives alert: "pause command is temporarily unavailable. Try again".

this has happened before. uverse said our box needed to be updated... so they "updated our box". I'm gettin gthis alert now, and I need to walk the dog!!!!he has to shit! i need to pause the fights! WTF do i do?

menu has no options for updating software!!

educate me soon please!
will VTFU upon reset anyone who helps!

Brother I get the same thing. Uverse is frustrating sometimes but they gave me a lot of channels that my local one didn't have. Best of luck to you my friend.

worst part is, this isnt my house. I have Directv. I'm dog/house-sitting for family. THEY have UVERSE.
I know directv has all sorts of menu options for manual updates...but they ususally happen automatically.. There is no menu options via the remote (I'm fairly savy) to do said update.
the coincidence is, it was the last time i was here doing the same selfless act I am now that the same thing happend... wtf!? its never happened while they were here.!!!

guess karma wants me to feed the homeless or something lol...
fuck you very much universe!

... i take that back universe.

God bless FRS

Gotta reset the main box most likely. If you're recording then don't worry... If you aren't recording, put a diaper on your dog. Phone Post 3.0

TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch - Gotta reset the main box most likely. If you're recording then don't worry... If you aren't recording, put a diaper on your dog. Phone Post 3.0

thats exactly what i have to do!

how!?!?!
cant find it in the menu.

disconnect kind of reboot?

Duuuuude same shit here, I fucking hate uverse. Seriously considering switching soon Phone Post 3.0

i had to unplug main box for 30 seconds minimum... reboot will prompt updates to upload.... ugh

Ninja_Chef - Duuuuude same shit here, I fucking hate uverse. Seriously considering switching soon Phone Post 3.0

not that you cant find it anywhere, but uverse does have "once I was a champion" on demand. (Directv doesnt)

TheGoldenRule - i had to unplug main box for 30 seconds minimum... reboot will prompt updates to upload.... ugh
This.

Had the issue once, but UVERSE is still pretty new... It's getting better.

No idea why my
Iphone capped UVERSE. Phone Post 3.0