Help With My Workout Routines

cheesyfries -
ISawSilva'sBONEr - Couple of notes

Don't start too heavy otherwise your gains will stall

Get your squat form down. Get someone who knows to check for you. After all this is a squat program

When you stall it's recommended to drop the weight back or change to 3x5. I found a deload week where I dropped all weights by half to be far more effective.

I'd recommend a deload week every 4 weeks anyway as this program is pretty taxing on the body.

Make sure your in a caloric surplus. Otherwise your strength gains will stall quickly. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. What did your diet consist of when doing this? Phone Post 3.0
I'm a big believer in IIFYM. A lot people on here aren't and that's because they don't understand it. Go on IIFYM.com and have a look for yourself. It's not an excuse to eat like shit like a lot of people believe.

Basically you work out your protien and fat requirements and fill the rest in with carbs. You still eat a shitload of fruit and vegies to hit your micronutrient needs. It's not as strict as your standard "bro diet"

Meal frequency and timing are irrelevant on this diet. The only downside is you have to track what you eat using myfitnesspal but you get used to it. Phone Post 3.0

What's your body fat like now man? Phone Post 3.0

I've never had a bf% test done so I'm not sure. I'm not fat that's all I know haha although in high school I went from 255 to 170 my sophmore year. Phone Post 3.0

Is definitely recommend I nice lean bulk then. You don't wanna cut down to nothin and look like justin bieber or some shit. Phone Post 3.0

ISawSilva'sBONEr - Is definitely recommend I nice lean bulk then. You don't wanna cut down to nothin and look like justin bieber or some shit. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao hell no Phone Post 3.0