Help with posting pictures and gifs?

thedogofdogs - 

at the top of your dialogue box you have to change the selection from standard to video, and paste the embed code there, then put any letters in the box below, before hitting post

Thanks man!! That's been annoying me for a while. VTFU.

BTW wasn't really planning on posting that it was just the last thing I watched. It's pretty good though.  :)

thedogofdogs - 

you have to add something in the text box or it won't post

You have no idea who badly I want to be able to do exactly this. lol.

snap is good at it too, just don't forget to put something, anything in the description box

alternative text box^

Buy me a blue name, and I'll teach you :)

thedogofdogs - 

Research time!!

thedogofdogs - 

snap is good at it too, just don't forget to put something, anything in the description box

Okay, I've done what SnapLocally and you have told me to do, including typing something in the "Alternative Text" box.

By my computer just freezes and does nothing when I click on Okay or Cancel. The picture also does not appear in the Preview Box or in the general body of my post.

I'll keep trying or maybe even try a different computer. I've been receiving messages lately saying I have some issue with Windows 8.1 that need addressing. Don't know if that has anything to do with this or not.

At any rate, really appreciate your help, thedogofdogs.

no prob...anytime

damn it

Thingading - 
thedogofdogs - 

Okay, I've done what SnapLocally and you have told me to do, including typing something in the "Alternative Text" box.

By my computer just freezes and does nothing when I click on Okay or Cancel. The picture also does not appear in the Preview Box or in the general body of my post.

I'll keep trying or maybe even try a different computer. I've been receiving messages lately saying I have some issue with Windows 8.1 that need addressing. Don't know if that has anything to do with this or not.

At any rate, really appreciate your help, thedogofdogs.

You might have a virus. 

SnapLocally - 

These are perfect directions, thanks - and then adding something into the "Alternative Text" box, as thedogofdogs mentioned.

Like I said, when I complete these steps and press OK or even Cancel nothing happens and I can't even exit out of the screen. I have to close the browser. I'm either retarded (not out of the question) or it's something with my computer and I'll try it on another one.

I've never added anything to the "Alternative Text" box. Try not adding anything, or just copy/pasting image directly where you're typing your texts.

EDIT: Crap, still failing but trying.....

internet-high-five.jpg

Hell yeah! Thanks guys!

SnapLocally, you might be right. I couldn't do this from my other computer, so it might have a virus.

Anderson Silva

The stuff thedogofdogs and a few others posted was way cooler. I will need to up my game as time goes on.....

Yeaaaah thanks brothers Phone Post 3.0