Helwani and Rampage spend 45 mins walking in Tokyo

this is really great work.

EnderTL -And amazing that spending almost an hour on the streets walking around with cameras, not a single person tried to jump in the shot fist pumping and trying to act tough.

I hate America so much sometimes.

Sub Phone Post

crunk404 -
EnderTL -And amazing that spending almost an hour on the streets walking around with cameras, not a single person tried to jump in the shot fist pumping and trying to act tough.

I hate America so much sometimes.

You respect the Red, white and blue.. dont be ashamed of stupid people you have no control over. Phone Post

awesome, awesome

EnderTL - Awesome interview.

And amazing that spending almost an hour on the streets walking around with cameras, not a single person tried to jump in the shot fist pumping and trying to act tough.

There were a couple of guys getting fighter fist semis in the arcade imo.

I feel bad but I Iaughed my ass off at 18:55 (at the guy walking) during rampages story

Man I wasn't going to watch this because it was so long, but I'm glad I did. Great interview. Phone Post

spliff -  I feel bad but I Iaughed my ass off at 18:55 (at the guy walking) during rampages story

awesome i'll have company on the bus to hell.

Sub Phone Post

crunk404 - 
spliff -  I feel bad but I Iaughed my ass off at 18:55 (at the guy walking) during rampages story

All that damn radiation.

wheels1985 - Sub'd after work Phone Post

. Phone Post

EckY - 
crunk404 - 

I think we'll need a cargo plane.

Rampage won be back over a fan with this interview.

I really stopped liking him when he became the born again christian rampage, im really happy for him that he was able to see past that bullshit and get his shit together.

This was really an incredible interview, from bloodtype, to betrayal, to japanese fans, to pride and all the way through. Really awesome to see him not bullying ariel as well.

10:35 in
great interview

Later Phone Post

That was a fun interview. Thanks Rampage and Ariel. Phone Post

Wow great to see Quinton without his usual persona.

Also great to see he is smart enough to see the bullshit behind Religion/Christianity, and how it is used to discriminate/hold people down.

He really is more intelligent than many people give him credit for.

crunk404 - 

I've got shotgun on that bus!