Helwani and Till Have Heated Exchange on Twatter

He wouldn’t even respond to The schmo’s challenge …and it was for charity.

2 Likes

Ariel has gotten awfully comfortable. He might want to be careful, he has to see these fighters in person, eventually.

7 Likes

I prefer @Nick_Diaz_Army honestly

2 Likes

Thank you

I do as well… me posting this gave me cancer.

2 Likes

In the UK we consider this banter. Nothing to see here.

5 Likes

This. It’s just shit talking and we like doing it. My Facebook is just me and my friends talking mean shit about each other.

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

1 Like

Lol ariel cried when dana was mean to him. CRIED.

8 Likes

A pussy like him calling out a fighters record is embarrassing, he’s shit

6 Likes

If you have a job fighting in public and lose and a non fighter calls that out in an unrelated argument that’s over the line imo, Ariel became an American citizen to shit on the constitution on his show he’s a scumbag

3 Likes

Ariel is the tmz of mma. Gossipy ass bitch and thats why fighters hate him. He plays both sides of the fence.

3 Likes

Id love to see Ariel try that shit with a fighter in person. But then we already know what would happen. A five hour cryfest the following day on his show because mean words were said.

5 Likes

Banter, relax, Buddeh

1 Like

I’m 5"6 135 of pure destruction. I’ll fight Ariel any day of the week. Not in a rude way, just hello you cunt way

Ariel is a cancer in the industry. He’s a shit stirrer and a weasel.

5 Likes

I would bet helwani is in on it with the fighters for promotion. The guy has been around for 300 years doing this shit.

3 Likes

Nope.

I disagree with you all - you, too, “consensual, unclogged, solo time.”

If you go to a crappy restaurant and complain about the food, do you need to be a chef?

If you think a garment of clothing looks crap, do you need to be fashion designer?

If you think a brand / type of car doesn’t perform well, do you need to own a car manufacturing and / or designing plant?

In general, do you need to have done something to criticise another for the way in which they did it? It would be nice if you did but that simply ain’t gonna happen and we are all guilty of having done this in our lives. (Which makes you wonder if there is anything wrong with that in the first instance.)

You need to get over this one.

You do something and put it out there for the public to see. There’s nothing wrong with anyone choosing to criticise your performance.

3 Likes

It only Till made headlines for winning fights

Yeah I was going to say, don’t they banter back and forth like this all the time?!

1 Like

Correct. Anyone who thinks Darren will be offended by any of this is hilariously wrong.

2 Likes