Helwani is out of ESPN!

Frat but you’re wrong. If anyone could do it, why is he the number 1 ?

You should become a millionaire doing it then.

I can’t really think of a media conglomerate that would pay him, utilize him well and fit his interests. @chilz mentioned TNT, that’s a really good guess that I didn’t consider. Possibly Showtime for Bellator/boxing?

Surprised ESPN didn’t just pay him considering the UFC contract. With some of the absolute non-contributers they pay big money to it just seems like a no-brainer to lock up Ariel.

1 Like

Like your spelling and sentence structure?

I never said they don’t make money. I just said their job is one of the easiest in history and they are overpaid.

Ariel is leaving ESPN for…

The Action Network. :thinking:

1 Like

wtf is action network?

4 Likes

I was just wondering the same thing. Looks like a betting website.

1 Like

Lol

2 Likes

Can’t last for long. Do they think he’ll bring over the handful of eyeballs who ‘adore’ him to the crap shows they churn out?

I think jealousy is the ugliest of all the emotions.

2 Likes

Certainly not jealous. I make plenty of money, drive a brand new car, and a bmw and a Duramax truck. Derrick Lewis is getting a million for fighting Ngannou but Ariel makes more than that for being a gossip.

Ariel deserves to be Ngannou’s personal ball sniffer lol

1 Like

Showtime or DAZN going to pick him up?

2 Likes

Oh man Anik is gonna be soo jealous

@RoeJogan
Why u highlighting my post to Kirik and Chris u Narc.

Come on man have a sense of humour #millenial

Snitches/Stitches

I do private security for a new York Rabbi.
I am far from an anti semite

2 Likes

Then why dont you do it? I think you’d find out it’s not as easy as you think. Public speaking is the #1 fear people have. Once you her past that there is a ton of studying and prepping for shows and interviews. Ask Tito Ortiz how easy it is to talk into a microphone.

1 Like
4 Likes

What is Hariel Alwani doing in the Triller Zone!!

1 Like

Fuck em.

His whiney shit with Gina was enough for me to be done with him

10 Likes