Helwani taunts Bryan Callen with veiled rape accusations

1 Like

Ariel says that he won’t cross the line into personal stuff about Callen but would if they keep talking about him, also says a lot of people want him to out them about a bunch of crap they did to people, he was pretty vague about it but the rape stuff popped into my head when he said this

After having to hear these 3 they are a bunch of whiny bitches

7 Likes

This is what Schaub said a few days ago. A part of what Helwani was responding to.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-2

4 Likes

I’m playing catch up. What’s his divorce settlement look like lol?

1 Like
5 Likes

Called is funny but he does give off major creep vibes. And that he has a big schlong makes him extra creep dangerous

lol Split custody and still paying child support.

TBH I wouldn’t have guessed Callen had that kind of scratch.

Good for him though. He must have family money cause that guy sucks and if he made that from comedy…

Edit I don’t know legal terms. Split and joint could be completely different.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Yes their is a difference between split and joint custody. Just look at the words themselves; split is the opposite of join. Split custody is basically like visitation times when kids don’t live with one of the parents. Joint custody is usually co parenting with decision making and the children stay at both home.

Word

I may have a couple baby mamas so I know the drill lol. Not proud of it but is what it is baby

1 Like

Holy shit! That’s gotta sting.

5 Likes

Family money or inheritance don’t count. Its based off your current income. Well in MN anyways so I guess I can’t speak for California

2 Likes

So in other words, he made that money off of comedy. Seriously What. The. Fuck.

Callen made enough money to pay 11 Grand in spousal support a month and 8 Grand a month in child support on his comedy…

No fuckin way. Really? Callen made that money himself off of comedy…

2 Likes

Ariel was trying to call them both live on the air but, no answer, haha! Pretty gangster move

3 Likes

You also have to consider he likely gets residuals from the movies and sitcoms he’s been in. It also helps these shitty comics immensely that they’re in Rogan’s inner circle. That gains them undeserving clout.

2 Likes

Ariel has an ace up his sleeve.

3 Likes

God bless him.