Henderson/Couture/Lindland Seminar

While what goes on in training is often best left on the mats, one cannot help but be interested to learn that Bocek and Henderson went for a full 10 minutes without either one tapping the other. Henderson is a bigger person than Mark - substantially bigger actually - which, IMO, underscores the level of grappling Bocek has achieved. Henderson is a world class stud. For a much smaller person to hang with him like that - under any conditions - is seriously impressive.

"From: Roots: thats the ugliest fight team ever!!! i'm a fag!!!"

Heh heh heh, yeah, Fateh's fight team ain't pretty, and yes, you're a fag.

=)

Bocek quit grappling with Henderson after he became tired and could not continue. Dan Continued rolling with various others for a good 45 minutes after Bocek.

Henderson was giving Bocek great advice in the locker room about mma fights, establishing a pace etc. I know because Henderson asked me some questions as a fan about what fans see in a match to give examples.

Both super nice guys.

What did you tell them Dougie??? More Dancing????

I would like to tell you but for my words to have full effect we'd all have to be standing naked in the showers.

A shiver just went through my body.

LOL!

I want to thank all of you guys that took your own time to set up & tear down the mats. Without you guys, that wicked seminar would NEVER have happened!

Thanks again!

You're welcome. As weird as it sounds we had almost as much fun doing it as we did at the seminar. A bunch of guys goofing off as they work. Sounds like a sit com.