Henderson lost! WT?//!//

my question is... why didn't Dan try to take Misaki down?

Who had a closer fight me or Dan with Misaki?

Just wondering what you guys think.

NYBA

Phil B

yo Phil i dunno whos closer, but your fight with Misaki was way more exciting.

WTH

I'm still confused over how Yuki Kondo lost the decision against Hendo, so yeah: I agree with that post about Hendo not being able to say shit.

Really, I'm still clueless about the Kondo fight. I had to watch that Pride a few days after it was on and avoided the internet like the plague. I was watching the tape at a party with no sound, and I was about the only person paying attention to it. I got up towards the end, thinking "holy shit, this fight is not what I expected. Hendo got tooled!" I missed the decision part. I figured a few websites made a typo saying that Hendo won for like a week, then i went back, watched it and then crapped my pants.

"I'm still confused over how Yuki Kondo lost the decision against Hendo, so yeah: I agree with that post about Hendo not being able to say shit.
Really, I'm still clueless about the Kondo fight. I had to watch that Pride a few days after it was on and avoided the internet like the plague. I was watching the tape at a party with no sound, and I was about the only person paying attention to it. I got up towards the end, thinking "holy shit, this fight is not what I expected. Hendo got tooled!" I missed the decision part. I figured a few websites made a typo saying that Hendo won for like a week, then i went back, watched it and then crapped my pants. "

Yes. One of the great robberies of MMA.

Supposedly one of the judges is an olympic wrestling coach, Ota. He favors Dan.

Kondo also got robbed against Nakamura so go figure.

"Who had a closer fight me or Dan with Misaki?
Just wondering what you guys think.

NYBA

Phil B "

Honestly both fights were pretty close, but Dan's fight was a bit closer as Dan landed some pretty punishing overhand rights.

But at this stage you are 10x more exciting than Dan. Also your transformation in Pride has been spectacular. You are beating legends like Kondo! Always look forward to your fights!

Yep..Hendos fight was closer.

Screw you all.

HENDOOOOOOOOO!!!

BARONI VS.HENDERSON COME ON PRIDE

both coming off decision losses to MISAKI
i think dan's style suits baroni perfect
baroni would be a live underdog

HENDOOOOOOOOO!!!

"BARONI VS.HENDERSON COME ON PRIDE -- both coming off decision losses to MISAKI"

Agree completely, and it makes perfect sense right now.

However, they also have to have Misaki/Henderson III for the title.

I like and respect Dan Henderson as a fighter...... he did not win that fight. He was moving backward for most of the fight and he clearly got outboxed in the last round. He was rocked a few times in the last round..... and.... you get the point. He lost

" ..and whoever wins the gp vs hendo for the title."

Yeah, forgot that. So GP winner vs Dan for title. Most likely that will be Filho, and he will beat Dan as Arona did, though he might get the sub. Then Dan/Baroni, and we won't need to see Misaki/Henderson III (unless Dan beats GP winner; then Misaki should get title shot).

Baroni got dominated most of the 15 minutes. Dan's fight was very close. All those leg kicks from Misaki earned him the decision. Misaki is getting better evey fight. The first fight he against Dan he ran backwards most of the fight. This time he was moving foward.

lost dan has
in my best yoda voice

I think his leg got tenderized but he masked it as well as he could

luv Dan, but he lost the fight