Henderson/Nate ruined GSP/Nick for me...

I agree w/the anchor guy who made this point yesterday.

I dont see that fight going any differently than this one did.

Skinny guy getting ragdolled and out wrestled,outmuscled etc. for 5 rounds.

Thought i wanted ,but do not want anymore.

You've got a point, but remember that whatever mistakes Nate made, Nick can learn from it.

Nick has been thru a lot in his career. Allow him his shot.

I had no interest in GSP/Nick to begin with, but we did see that fight play out in the form of Henderson/Nate last night without a doubt.

yellow wrkahlc - 

You've got a point, but remember that whatever mistakes Nate made, Nick can learn from it.

Problem is, both Diaz brothers have had the same weaknesses and been aware that they can be exploited, and years later neither has done much to correct them.

FinestScotch - 

GSP has nowhere near Benson's leg kicks, main difference I can see. At the very least, Nick will be in range more than Nate was... which is saying very little...

Yes,but GSP has that killer jab instead.

I sadly agree Phone Post

I think it will be competitve at the very least.. Nick probably won't win but the trash talk will be worth it for me.

People were saying Nick vs. Condit was going to look like Nate vs. Cerrone.

It didn't.

Loadin76 - 

I think it will be competitve at the very least.. Nick probably won't win but the trash talk will be worth it for me.

The pre-fight trash talking aspect will be more than competitive, in fact , Nick may likely have the edge there. Expect BIG ticket and ppv sales!!

The fight itself, well, we saw it last night.

I kinda wanna see Bendo / GSP now lol

GSP is even more dominant in the WW than Benson is at LW, while Nick isn't as competitive at WW as Nate is at LW. And correct me if I'm wrong but Nate's reach advantage over Benson is more than Nick's over GSP. So the mauling could be even worse with GSP/Nick.

voorhees - I agree w/the anchor guy who made this point yesterday.

I dont see that fight going any differently than this one did.

Skinny guy getting ragdolled and out wrestled,outmuscled etc. for 5 rounds.

Thought i wanted ,but do not want anymore.

It will go different, there will be more blood and Nicks back will be on the ground longer. There will be more GNP and it will be a much worse beating.

It will go five full unless the doc stops it and I'll look for odds on that specifically too.

We always wondered what strong wrestlers would do to the Diaz bros.

I think we are starting to find out.