Henderson, Sonnen granted licenses in Nevada

orcus -
Jimmy Wrassler - 
Wisdom100 - 

Wow... Nationalism!!! they ruined Vitor belfort and now this??

Did Dan and Chael fail a NSAC test and not release the results?  The fuck does nationalism have to do with that?

I wonder what would have happened if they'd been surprised tested right before the TRT ban.
Had they been previously caught using steroids and the poster boys for the appearance of abusing trt then I'm sure they would've been so scrutinized that the whole exemption was banned from the sport.

Poor vitor going back to the place that said no one that was busted in the past would be approved for trt use Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
hendofanforlife -

this isnt really even news. except to show how ridiculous vitors situation is. 

What's ridiculous about not getting licensed after failing a drug test? Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Sonnen get caught? Am glad they've both been licensed NO excuses now when Vitor does apply I think it's good news all round for all mma fans Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 
hendofanforlife - 

Vitor was on TRT when he applied, TRT is banned so he withdrew his application after failing the test that came with the application in Nevada.  Im sure right now hes getting all the TRT out of his system/adjusting and he will apply later this year and fight the winner of Machida/Weidman........ unless he has any problems getting off the sauce (which is a very legit possiblilty).  

This is according to a few other posters that know their shit, Im not searching for it though.

Nope. He showed up in Vegas and got randomly tested. No one knows the official results (posters), but yea he failed again. Thus, he withdrew from a title fight.

Jimmy Wrassler -
Wisdom100 - 

Wow... Nationalism!!! they ruined Vitor belfort and now this??

Did Dan and Chael fail a NSAC test and not release the results?  The fuck does nationalism have to do with that?

Well, Chael did fail an athletic commission test before.......but the results were released. I forget how long his suspension was. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 
SHanded83 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
hendofanforlife -

What's ridiculous about not getting licensed after failing a drug test? Phone Post 3.0
Didn't Sonnen get caught? Am glad they've both been licensed NO excuses now when Vitor does apply I think it's good news all round for all mma fans Phone Post 3.0

Actually I'm talking about hendo fighting two months after a fight with trt and vitor needing months to get back to normal to even begin discussing the next fight. 

OTSS already said the real reason is he was popped again boss, which is spot on.

Vitor was on tear, wrecking everyone as soon as it came to the title shot things got changed maybe the ufc didn't want a TRT user to be champ because let's face it athletes caught using steroids are classed as cheats an with the ufc being mainstream on fox it wouldn't have been good for the company, basically unleash TRT Vitor on everyone BUT the champ that's how I seen it anyway Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

Lets just get something clear, none of these guys are getting off TRT they will adjust and make sure they dont get caught.  

This.

Don't forget, Chael will die without it!

SHanded83 - Vitor was on tear, wrecking everyone as soon as it came to the title shot things got changed maybe the ufc didn't want a TRT user to be champ because let's face it athletes caught using steroids are classed as cheats an with the ufc being mainstream on fox it wouldn't have been good for the company, basically unleash TRT Vitor on everyone BUT the champ that's how I seen it anyway Phone Post 3.0
Vitor was never beating Weidman no matter how many steroids he took. Phone Post 3.0

"Had they been previously caught using steroids and the poster boys for the appearance of abusing trt then I'm sure they would've been so scrutinized that the whole exemption was banned from the sport. "

What's this gibberish? They were not surprise tested between fights, and if they had, who knows what the results would have been?

Lazer MMA - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 
hendofanforlife - 

Vitor was on TRT when he applied, TRT is banned so he withdrew his application after failing the test that came with the application in Nevada.  Im sure right now hes getting all the TRT out of his system/adjusting and he will apply later this year and fight the winner of Machida/Weidman........ unless he has any problems getting off the sauce (which is a very legit possiblilty).  

This is according to a few other posters that know their shit, Im not searching for it though.

Nope. He showed up in Vegas and got randomly tested. No one knows the official results (posters), but yea he failed again. Thus, he withdrew from a title fight.

It sounds like you agree with the post you're saying "nope" to.

Also, Vitor didn't withdraw, the UFC pulled him since they didn't know if/when he could get licensed.

Bisping decisioned my SN -
SHanded83 - Vitor was on tear, wrecking everyone as soon as it came to the title shot things got changed maybe the ufc didn't want a TRT user to be champ because let's face it athletes caught using steroids are classed as cheats an with the ufc being mainstream on fox it wouldn't have been good for the company, basically unleash TRT Vitor on everyone BUT the champ that's how I seen it anyway Phone Post 3.0
Vitor was never beating Weidman no matter how many steroids he took. Phone Post 3.0
Vitor stands a chance vs anyone at middleweight whether you like it or not Phone Post 3.0

orcus - 
Lazer MMA - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 
hendofanforlife - 

It sounds like you agree with the post you're saying "nope" to.

Also, Vitor didn't withdraw, the UFC pulled him since they didn't know if/when he could get licensed.

Maybe in a pigs eye. He did not "withdraw his application after failing the test that came with the application in Nevada." he failed (we believe) a random test.

Yes the UFC did pull him as he would not do what Hendo & Sonnen did ( just try to just get a license in Vegas).