Henderson vs. Jon Jones PLEASE

"Suga Safe" Rashad doesn't deserve it with this fight.

Give Jones whoever, its become pretty clear that he'll stop his way through anyone at this point.

I don't even care who Bones fights. He'll steamroll them. Hendo will at least probably make it more exciting. Phone Post

LHW div is exactly like the MW division now

Hendo fought his ass off in his last fight, Rashad fought safe.  Awful.

MoomBah - 
J_Swift - I don't even care who Bones fights. He'll steamroll them. Hendo will at least probably make it more exciting. Phone Post
Fuck yes. Let's blow this up so Dana heres. Phone Post

Really your not impressed at all! He did great what are you guys talking about.

His atnd up looked really good both offense and defense.

Davis was tring to survive and that makes it very tough to finish someone. That was a very good techincal fight by Rashad in my opinion.

Fought not to lose.  

How is the Hendo JJ fight going to go any other way than the Rampage JJ fight? Hendo and Rampage have really similar styles. Phone Post

Hendo will lose to Jones (as will Rashad), but he will at least make it exciting.  

No, rather see Rashad.

PiousDevil - wtf, I thought Rashad looked excellent. Dominated Davis in every way.

Yeah its like crazy these kids really hate the sport and the actual skills of it.

They just want everyone going crazy.

Rashad was too vanilla tonight. Henderson should get the shot against Bones, and Dan isn't getting younger.

PiousDevil - wtf, I thought Rashad looked excellent. Dominated Davis in every way.

No, he didn't. Try again.

I don't think I have ever gotten up during a main event to pee, eat, grab a beer, fuck my woman, anything, without at least pausing. Tonight I did a few of those and not a fuck was given, the fight kept on rolling. Rashad looked weaker and out of his element. Davis is good but not good enough to not get dominated by a high caliber athlete like Rashad. Phone Post

I agree with J Swift somewhat.  I am actually kind of sad right now.  That is not the Rashad I became a fan of.  Yes, his striking, technically, was on point, as were his scrambles.  However, he did not look near as explosive as usual.  Maybe that was because he didn't want to walk into a takedown, maybe it's because he wanted to take the fight slowly and methodically.  But, from what I could tell, it looks like he's lost a step atheletically, and that to me indicates that Jones is gonna get another win come April.  I'm pretty bummed, guys : (

J_Swift - 
PiousDevil - wtf, I thought Rashad looked excellent. Dominated Davis in every way.

I don't think I have ever gotten up during a main event to pee, eat, grab a beer, fuck my woman, anything, without at least pausing. Tonight I did a few of those and not a fuck was given, the fight kept on rolling. Rashad looked weaker and out of his element. Davis is good but not good enough to not get dominated by a high caliber athlete like Rashad. Phone Post
LOL!

Gregg Roach -  I agree with J Swift somewhat.  I am actually kind of sad right now.  That is not the Rashad I became a fan of.  Yes, his striking, technically, was on point, as were his scrambles.  However, he did not look near as explosive as usual.  Maybe that was because he didn't want to walk into a takedown, maybe it's because he wanted to take the fight slowly and methodically.  But, from what I could tell, it looks like he's lost a step atheletically, and that to me indicates that Jones is gonna get another win come April.  I'm pretty bummed, guys : (

I'm not even close to being a Rashad fan, just calling it like I see it. He is a good fighter but did not show up tonight like he usually would. Phone Post

Jones/Hendo and Rashad/Machida rematch please, Dana!!!!!

Lessphilling - Jones/Hendo and Rashad/Machida rematch please, Dana!!!!!

I like this idea. Phone Post

epwar -
J_Swift - 

LOL!

She puts up with me watching the fights all the time so I have to take care of her when she needs it. Phone Post