Henderson vs. Jon Jones PLEASE

I agree. Hendo is the Strikeforce champion. Make it Henderson vs. Jones. Book it Joe.

TheVileOne - I agree. Hendo is the Strikeforce champion. Make it Henderson vs. Jones. Book it Joe.

TheVileOne - I agree. Hendo is the Strikeforce champion. Make it Henderson vs. Jones. Book it Joe.

lol, SF lhw is a fucking joke. hendo coudl not even beat page and he barely "beat" shogun. jbj fucked both of their shits up.

hendo also got outwrestled by shogun. jbj would have like a 2 foot reach advantage on hendo. only a jbj fan would want jbj vs hendo match next. i would put jbj at -1000

Rashad controlled the fight, it wasn't the most exciting fight, but dude had millions and a title shot on the line...

And Davis would have shot the second shad tried to get off the bug punches. Phone Post

I don't wanna see Henderson versus any wrestler. With his age/back im not excited to see him against a wrestler. As one of the biggest Hendo fans, and a 'Shad naysayer...i still do not see how anyone wants Hendo instead of Rashad against Bones.

I don't wanna see Henderson versus any wrestler. With his age/back im not excited to see him against a wrestler. As one of the biggest Hendo fans, and a 'Shad naysayer...i still do not see how anyone wants Hendo instead of Rashad against Bones.

Rashad was very dominant. He's boring but he's no worse than GSP (gets the job done).

coldcash -
PiousDevil - wtf, I thought Rashad looked excellent. Dominated Davis in every way.

Yeah its like crazy these kids really hate the sport and the actual skills of it.

They just want everyone going crazy.

Fight not finishing= fight not exciting. Just sad. Phone Post

I'm coo off seein hendo vs jones. Rashad earned his shot and he looked good doin it. I've been tellin people two things and they keep on looking at me crazy BUT
1)phil Davis is a tougher opponent for rashad than jones (I'll explain after they fight)
2)Rashad is going to ko mr.jones

Number 1 I'm 100% sure of and num 2 is more of a feeling. Call me crazy if you want too but that's how I see it Phone Post

Disagree. Looking forward to Evans vs Jones Phone Post

Carlos ConDOit - Disagree. Looking forward to Evans vs Jones Phone Post

Yup me too.... How can you justify a winning Rashad fighting a Machida who just lost Phone Post

I have ZERO interest in Evans/Jones. At least Hendo would have a small chance at winning.

But wouldn't it be funny if Hendo loses to Machida?

Pork Sword -  Rashad more than earned it by now. Why should he have to wait longer because of some dicks on the internet that probably stream shit anyways.

Earned it by walling 'n stalling in 3 of his last 4 fights to a decision?  Henderson has finished all of his last opponents outside of Shogun including the mighty Fedor.

after tonight, Rashad/Bones really doesn't interest me much

would rather see Hendo

everyone is gonna be at a massive size & reach disadvantage so fuck it

Signed. Phone Post

The thing about hendo is he'll eat a punch to deliver one, we know his chin is granite, but is bones'? Phone Post

epwar - Hendo fought his ass off in his last fight, Rashad fought safe.  Awful.

really? the fight where he did not do anything in the 4th and 5th round?

no way 5th roudn wasn't 10-8 in the real world. should have been a draw in 10 point scoring system

and shogun would have won that in PRIDE SCORING