Henderson's Confidence, I call BS!

Anyone else feel Bendo's confidence has in fact been crushed with two 1st round losses? He denied it at the press conference Saturday, but I call BS. I think he comes off like someone who was sent by Jesus himself and when he faces adversity his true self shines through... Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like you want to attack his religion, not his confidence.

I dunno, a lot of super religious types really believe anything that happens is bc of gods will. I think this gives them a confidence that everything will be alright in the end. I have no problem if that's the case, almost envy it actually. Whatever helps someone get through the day man.

Bendo seems like a good dude Phone Post 3.0

Lack of toothpick makes Bendo human.

God has more important things to worry about than mma.

There were only one set of footprints on his way to the cage on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

I've known Ben when he was a purple belt before he was ever in ufc or wec. I've had the chance to train and compete against him in bjj tourneys. He has always been the same. He's a straight shooter and says what he means. He's a good dude and a great fighter. He's not interested in winning fans, he's interested in testing himself against the best in the world. Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -

This is the UG Christians have to be perfect and can't lose or they are crucified! Lol Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -

. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - There were only one set of footprints on his way to the cage on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0
Yes because Jesus carried him. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's a good guy , athlete and role model. He'll be back. It was an early stoppage. Either way sometimes these things make you better down the road. Also goes to show you anyone can get caught. That's what makes our sport so great. Phone Post 3.0

superninjadragonkiller - I've known Ben when he was a purple belt before he was ever in ufc or wec. I've had the chance to train and compete against him in bjj tourneys. He has always been the same. He's a straight shooter and says what he means. He's a good dude and a great fighter. He's not interested in winning fans, he's interested in testing himself against the best in the world. Phone Post 3.0
Great to hear Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't finish fights, opponents are caughting on to guys like that and take more risk IMO Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - 
Right Hand JO Power - There were only one set of footprints on his way to the cage on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0
Yes because Jesus carried him. Phone Post 3.0

In 21 of his 25 fights, this has been true.

In 4 of 25 fights, the single set of footprints represented Jesus telling him, "Screw it, dude - you're on your own this time, including the walking to the cage part."

I think some people hate God so much they'll attempt to tear down a great fighter due to his beliefs. If he believes in God, and chooses to profess his belief, I see nothing wrong with that. Live and let live. So much hate for no reason. Phone Post 3.0

Bendo got unlucky he would beat rda 9/10 he got caught, his confidence should be fine Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -

I have zero issue with any of his personal or religious views. To each their own. I may have come off a bit harsh. Just speaking open and direct. Respect(Jamaican accent) Phone Post 3.0

kingjames100 - Lack of toothpick makes Bendo human.
TTT Phone Post 3.0

superninjadragonkiller - I've known Ben when he was a purple belt before he was ever in ufc or wec. I've had the chance to train and compete against him in bjj tourneys. He has always been the same. He's a straight shooter and says what he means. He's a good dude and a great fighter. He's not interested in winning fans, he's interested in testing himself against the best in the world. Phone Post 3.0
Great response. Thanks for the insight. Phone Post 3.0