Hendo extensive training with Sonnen = 2nd time

Hendo via wrestlefuck VS Belfort? PRIDe 33 was really the last time we saw Hendo try to use his wrestling as his primary weapon. It seems to be an easy correct call as to the right plan to use VS Belfort again in this fight.

http://danhenderson.com/2013/10/hendo-training-with-chael-sonnen-ryo-chonan-in-prep-for-vitor-belfort/

Does he have the gas for this strategy? Phone Post 3.0

WAR HENDO

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - Does he have the gas for this strategy? Phone Post 3.0

If he's training with Sonnen, I'd like to hope so. Phone Post

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - Does he have the gas for this strategy? Phone Post 3.0

Well really Dan has used the TD mainly to buy time and to rest and recover for the most part since that fight. He has at some points used it offensively but not as his primary weapon overall.

I think it harder when he just can't get the TD on his cardio as with Evans who also labored badly without getting his TD's in their fight as well (cardio).

I'd say Dan needs to use the TD here both offensively and to rest in this fight as well. It's harder to be on the bottom than to be on top BTW (cardio).

TuLegit - 
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - Does he have the gas for this strategy? Phone Post 3.0
I don't recall vitor having the best tank himself when someone can actually put pressure on him. Phone Post 3.0

I think Hendo can really take the steam out of Belfort by being on top of him for long periods.

I remember Vitor pulling guard also during that fight more than once.he had Jean Jacques Machado in his corner and roids in his bloodstream.

EKPOGI - I remember Vitor pulling guard also during that fight more than once.he had Jean Jacques Machado in his corner and roids in his bloodstream.

Funny that Hendo took more crap than anyone by far (because of TRT) but he is the fighter that fought clean in PRIDe (one of the few)!

My money would be on Vitor. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Chimp Strength - My money would be on Vitor. Phone Post 3.0

Then bet it Chimp. Why use the conditional tense here? It means you're just full of hot air boss huh? Spoken like a big Hendo fan BTW LOL.

Pitbull3744 - 
Lazer MMA - 
EKPOGI - I remember Vitor pulling guard also during that fight more than once.he had Jean Jacques Machado in his corner and roids in his bloodstream.

Funny that Hendo took more crap than anyone by far (because of TRT) but he is the fighter that fought clean in PRIDe (one of the few)!

There are also people who use TRT right and just the right amount to keep their levels normal as oppose to others that 

Moot in a real way considering this:

HTF can you be granted TRT in the 1st place if you're a proven roiding cheat!

That is solely the issue 1stly.

Pitbull3744 - 
Lazer MMA - 

There are also people who use TRT right and just the right amount to keep their levels normal as oppose to others that 

Do you seriously think Jesus would sponsor him, if Vitor was cheating???

Lazer MMA -

Then bet it Chimp. Why use the conditional tense here? It means you're just full of hot air boss huh? Spoken like a big Hendo fan BTW LOL.
Lazer, no problem putting my money on Vitor if the odds are worth it mate.
At this point in their careers I personally think that Vitor is better than Dan everywhere. I think Dan is very much in decline and in the twilight if his career. He'll always have a punchers chance and I could be wrong, just my opinion, Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - 
Lazer MMA -

Lazer, no problem putting my money on Vitor if the odds are worth it mate.
At this point in their careers I personally think that Vitor is better than Dan everywhere. I think Dan is very much in decline and in the twilight if his career. He'll always have a punchers chance and I could be wrong, just my opinion, Phone Post 3.0

Oh Chimp Hendo can wrestlefuck him again in a heartbeat IMO & I think he will.

TuLegit -
I don't recall vitor having the best tank himself when someone can actually put pressure on him. Phone Post 3.0

Vitor would probably be done mentally if Hendo smothered him for a round. He might be too slow and not enough of a wrestler at this point to do it though. Phone Post

I'm not convinced he can anymore. Maybe in the past and maybe when Vitor was 'lost' but I'm not so sure these days. I think it's hard to judge a fight based on one 7 years ago.
If you want to put your screen name on the line I'm willing? I know you're a lowly mud but I'll make an exception for you ;) Phone Post 3.0

Chimp Strength - I'm not convinced he can anymore. Maybe in the past and maybe when Vitor was 'lost' but I'm not so sure these days. I think it's hard to judge a fight based on one 7 years ago.
If you want to put your screen name on the line I'm willing? I know you're a lowly mud but I'll make an exception for you ;) Phone Post 3.0

Dude you know I'm a gambler. My $$ is down here, no hot air here bro. Vitor was outclassed plain and simple and it was Roided Vitor Vs Hendo to boot BTW.

Come on, it's just a laugh. What are you putting on Dan? Are you taking a decision? Phone Post 3.0