Hendo extensive training with Sonnen = 2nd time

Chimp Strength - Come on, it's just a laugh. What are you putting on Dan? Are you taking a decision? Phone Post 3.0

I bet plenty, how much is my business but this how I'm looking @ just over 8-1 here on that one.

Pending 6 Team Parlay
Win 10/19/13 11:59pm UFC Fighting Cain Velasquez -200* vs Junior dos Santos
Win 10/19/13 11:30pm UFC Fighting Daniel Cormier -600* vs Roy Nelson
Win 10/19/13 11:00pm UFC Fighting Gilbert Melendez -800* vs Diego Sanchez
Win 10/19/13 10:00pm UFC Fighting John Dodson -340* vs Darrell Montague
Pending 10/26/13 5:00pm UFC Fighting Lyoto Machida -380* vs Mark Munoz
Pending 11/9/13 11:00pm UFC Fighting Dan Henderson +180* vs Vitor Belfort

So you could have had a decent number on Belfort too. The reason why not is you that you blow hot air only no?

I never joke about betting I'd guess. It's too important to me.

I blow hot air? That's not nice. I wasn't intending on prying on your bet, I was just going to say I'd go the same on Vitor.
I usually run a parlay on each event. Just makes it more interesting. Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA -
Chimp Strength - I'm not convinced he can anymore. Maybe in the past and maybe when Vitor was 'lost' but I'm not so sure these days. I think it's hard to judge a fight based on one 7 years ago.
If you want to put your screen name on the line I'm willing? I know you're a lowly mud but I'll make an exception for you ;) Phone Post 3.0

Dude you know I'm a gambler. My $$ is down here, no hot air here bro. Vitor was outclassed plain and simple and it was Roided Vitor Vs Hendo to boot BTW.

That was Vitor during the worst stretch of his career though too. That was his 4th loss in 5 fights I believe. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Lazer MMA -
Chimp Strength - I'm not convinced he can anymore. Maybe in the past and maybe when Vitor was 'lost' but I'm not so sure these days. I think it's hard to judge a fight based on one 7 years ago.
If you want to put your screen name on the line I'm willing? I know you're a lowly mud but I'll make an exception for you ;) Phone Post 3.0

Dude you know I'm a gambler. My $$ is down here, no hot air here bro. Vitor was outclassed plain and simple and it was Roided Vitor Vs Hendo to boot BTW.

That was Vitor during the worst stretch of his career though too. That was his 4th loss in 5 fights I believe. Phone Post

True he was also fighting Chuck, Randy, Reem & Tito (very close) though. He was coming in off a KO win going in as well OTSS.

Hendo just out wrestled him. What did you want Belfort to do differently in the fight?

Nope I just looked, we were wrong LOL. He was 2-1 going in.

sekundarburnes - 
Lazer MMA - 
So you could have had a decent number on Belfort too. The reason why not is you that you blow hot air only no?

I never joke about betting I'd guess. It's too important to me.

i hope you're kidding, because if you're not you're being a major douchebag to chimp strength for no reason at all. and i know what you're thinking, "i have the words 'lazer' AND

Chimp and I have our own rapport. To be frank it does not concern you. He knows exactly why I'm busting his balls right there (or at least he should as a major Hendo fan).

The last part I don't get even BTW. Feel free to comment on the fight or else see ya.

Lazer MMA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Lazer MMA -

True he was also fighting Chuck, Randy, Reem & Tito (very close) though. He was coming in off a KO win going in as well OTSS.

Hendo just out wrestled him. What did you want Belfort to do differently in the fight?

I'm not discrediting Hendo. I do think Vitor has always been a much more talented and skilled fighter than him but Vitor is just way behind mentally. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Lazer MMA -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Lazer MMA -

I'm not discrediting Hendo. I do think Vitor has always been a much more talented and skilled fighter than him but Vitor is just way behind mentally. Phone Post

Well I don't think Vitor stood a chance in hell of beating a couple of the fighters Hendo has for sure. It may be that Hendo is a better LHW and Belfort is a better MW though. Although mental toughness is a strong suit for Hendo his wrestling base has for the most part propelled him in MMA no question (being able to at least fall back on it at least). Vitor was always a shadow of Hendo in wrestling ability and that's no doubt why Hendo took the fight to the ground in PRIDe 33 & was able to dominate Vitor. I also think there is a chance Hendo KHTFO after tiring Vitor too. I see almost no chance of Hendo getting KTFO as ever.

Chimp Strength - I blow hot air? That's not nice. I wasn't intending on prying on your bet, I was just going to say I'd go the same on Vitor.
I usually run a parlay on each event. Just makes it more interesting. Phone Post 3.0

When you look at Chip, you said "What are you putting on Dan? Are you taking a decision? ".

So I showed exactly how I covered that bet @ over 8-1 (showed bet) instead of straight up (now the bet = just a straight up >8-1 on Hendo) to prove you could have had Vitor @ odds and not -160 in a heartbeat with half a brain. After all this is MMA.

Say you say "oh I only parlay the same night" LOL. Well I parlay same day events too, the bet posted included the 'core fighters shown' (used in several bets) plus other picks that night (in hindsight I could have used all of them easy LOL) in a separate bet that night as an FYI.

So maybe this is only a gambling lessen but to me your posts on betting make no sense frankly.

Moreover as a Hendo fan and you knowing that I'm a big Hendo fan, both of us knowing this is the last fight on his contract and if he loses this may well be his last UFC fight (given the pattern we've seen)I think it was in poor taste to come to this thread to say 'oh I'd bet Vitor' in the first place without exception.

Hendo by pretty easy decision mostly via wrestlefuck again. Now that's what I believe & why I bet.