"Hendo is Done"

This is what I heard being said by a lot of people at a bar in the 3rd round of his last fight with Rua. Not even "done" just for the fight, but perhaps his career. Admittedly, I was also thinking the same thing.

And then in one instant, his H-bomb broke Shogun's face. Rua is one of my fav's, too. He was hit so hard he actually did a semi-backwards summersault after landing on the mat.

DC will be a big favorite over Hendo and I am picking him to win. But I wonder if Dan is being overlooked again and people forget who has has fought over his career, and all of the big time fights he has won, some against guys he wasn't supposed to. I am picking DC to win. But would anyone be shocked if Hendo, who is almost impossible to finish and therefore will have 25 minutes worth of opportunities (if it's a 3 round fight, then my bad - 15 minutes), finds that one moment or opening to hit DC harder than he ever thought he could be hit and ends up losing to the old legend?

Is anyone picking Hendo outright? Again, I'm not - but I'm not dumb enough to think he can't rearrange DC's face, too.

I always pick hendo Phone Post 3.0

Im calling hendo to win Phone Post 3.0

Thingading - This is what I heard being said by a lot of people at a bar in the 3rd round of his last fight with Rua. Not even "done" just for the fight, but perhaps his career. Admittedly, I was also thinking the same thing.

And then in one instant, his H-bomb broke Shogun's face. Rua is one of my fav's, too. He was hit so hard he actually did a semi-backwards summersault after landing on the mat.

DC will be a big favorite over Hendo and I am picking him to win. But I wonder if Dan is being overlooked again and people forget who has has fought over his career, and all of the big time fights he has won, some against guys he wasn't supposed to. I am picking DC to win. But would anyone be shocked if Hendo, who is almost impossible to finish and therefore will have 25 minutes worth of opportunities (if it's a 3 round fight, then my bad - 15 minutes), finds that one moment or opening to hit DC harder than he ever thought he could be hit and ends up losing to the old legend?

Is anyone picking Hendo outright? Again, I'm not - but I'm not dumb enough to think he can't rearrange DC's face, too.
I can't pick against him unless he's fighting Rua. I know that's probably not a good idea, but I'm sure some people have also found that it isn't a good idea to count Hendo out. Phone Post 3.0

The man is a slayer of legends. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like she's about to do some kind of Satanic lesbian ritual sacrifice.

Fast take down, GNP tko for dc in round one....hope not, but I fear that's what happens Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - Hendo is going to punch a hole in Cormier. I like Cormier,but Hendo is going to brutally knock him out.

Hendo has more power,a better chin,the wrestling is close but I give a slight edge to Hendo.

Hendo via KO RD 1.
Couldnt have said it better myself Phone Post 3.0

RattleCaT - I always pick hendo Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu

Dominant Dan!!!!! Phone Post

Chaelismyhero - Hendo is going to punch a hole in Cormier. I like Cormier,but Hendo is going to brutally knock him out.

Hendo has more power,a better chin,the wrestling is close but I give a slight edge to Hendo.

Hendo via KO RD 1.
How can you say Hendo has a better chin? I want him to win,but I don't think at this point in their careers Dan has chin than DC. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 

Hendo via KO RD 1.
Couldnt have said it better myself Phone Post 3.0

VTFU Bro

Everything logical says that DC takes this one, but there is nothing logical about that H-bomb. Phone Post 3.0

chilz - 

Hendo via KO RD 1.
How can you say Hendo has a better chin? I want him to win,but I don't think at this point in their careers Dan has chin than DC. Phone Post 3.0

Dan just takes bombs...I mean he gets knocked down,but pops right back up...That uppercut Shogun hit Dan with in the 2nd with pure evil and Dan took it. That shot would have ko'd everyone not named Dan Henderson or Roy Nelson.

Dan probably has the GOAT chin in the history of combat sports.

Chaelismyhero - 
chilz - 

Hendo via KO RD 1.

Dan just takes bombs...I mean he gets knocked down,but pops right back up...That uppercut Shogun hit Dan with in the 2nd with pure evil and Dan took it. That shot would have ko'd everyone not named Dan Henderson or Roy Nelson.

Dan probably has the GOAT chin in the history of combat sports.

As hard as that uppecut waa Rua hit Hendo with in the last fight, I think the one he nailed him with in the 4th or 5th roundd of their first fight was even harder. Plus, Hendo had totally gassed after nearly finishing Shogun in the 3rd. He was barely able to stand and took that full on uppercut. Anyone else is on the mat and unconscious. But Zombie Dan just staggered back for a second and then came forward and started throwing bombs again. He's unbelievable.

I never bet against Hendo, that brick he calls a right hand is a great equalizer. Phone Post 3.0

my name is a tribute to hendo

He knocked out wand with his left hand too. Hendo is amazing Phone Post 3.0

I bet Bisping thinks Hendo's next fight against Cormier is UFC 101, because he's probably still doesn't remember anything since that H-bomb he took during UFC 100.

phillyslice99 - If hendos so great why has he never captured a title Phone Post 3.0
Noob alert Phone Post 3.0

RattleCaT - I always pick hendo Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post