Hendo not interested in returning to UFC

Although Scott Coker claimed Nick Diaz was the only Strikeforce fighter allowed to bounce to the UFC, it doesn't appear Dan Henderson is too interested in transferring even if the opportunity was presented:

“It hasn’t crossed my mind, really,” Henderson told 5thRound of rejoining the world’s premier mixed martial arts promotion. “I’m pretty happy where I am at. I think there’s plenty of guys that fight in Strikeforce right now [that I could face].

“I think it would be pretty neat to be involved with, possibly down the road, unifying the title or something like that, but I’m pretty satisfied where I’m at.” Full story 

if hendo loses to fedor he should fight tito.

I don't think that's what he said.

jjj2121 -  I don't think that's what he said.

Nice UG News style thread title

SociallyPublish - 
DamnSevern -  if hendo loses to fedor he should fight tito.

lol @ if

same shit everyone said before he fought werdum.

this is mma friend.

jjj2121 -  I don't think that's what he said.

hendo vs tito would be fkn awesome

Attn UG news people: Whoever let their 11 year old kid write the news headlines today, it's not funny any more.

He's going to beat Fedor.

superCalo - Has'nt crossed his mind ..

he is on the last fight of his strikeforce contract

will not be resigned to strikeforce, or the uFc

I can understand it why it has'nt crossed his mind

I am not implying that he is dishonest or uses testorone therapy & that is why he may not be signed up to the uFc but ..

Ummmm, what?

superCalo - The last two times he tried to unify titles he failed, why would he want to subject himself to that again ? makes no sense.

Oh, I see what you mean. I thought you had some kind of dirty secret to tell us or something, hah!

Dan is at his best when expectations are relatively low,once they start paying him he will go on a 3 fight losing streak

Jsteven -  Nice UG News style thread title

as usual

I don't see how people can think this is an absolute lock for Fedor (for more than one reason)

1. Fedor hasn't looked so hot lately

2. Hendo has more momentum (losing only one out of last 6)

3. Hendo has the H-Bomb, which can KO anyone IMO...

Again, Im rooting for Fedor and am a huge fan, but Im a little nervous for this fight! I like Dan a lot too. Fedor just has so much to lose it seems like....

Duhh, what did you expect him to say? Please Dana let me back into the UFC, pretty please!! haha

dumb

If Zuffa isnt going to merge Strikeforce and UFC anytime soon they should start giving the fans some "crossover" fights.

Hendo vs Tito would be awesome for both fans and business

Bounty Hunter - If Zuffa isnt going to merge Strikeforce and UFC anytime soon they should start giving the fans some "crossover" fights.

Hendo vs Tito would be awesome for both fans and business

I hope they don't merge and give us crossover battles! Phone Post

OP must be a televangelist. Thread title did not reflect hendos comments at all.

hello eddie long

terrible thread title