Hendo= Old man strength?

With Hendo at seemingly a physical peek and his H-bomb at it's most developed point, could it all be due to what I've heard numerous times be called "old man strength?" when your brute strength is fully developed, regardless of being a gym rat or not? Phone Post

Hendo has always had freak strength. They told stories about him.

Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

so there is no way of telling if he has old man strength because it is overridden by his steroid strength.

formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

so there is no way of telling if he has old man strength because it is overridden by his steroid strength.

Shut up cocksucker Phone Post

HRT? I'm only 25 but once I'm in my 30's I'll be on that too. I don't mean this in a negative way. Phone Post

formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

I respect and like Dan as a fighter but agre3e3 with this post.

How old do u have to be to get on it ?? Phone Post

Henderson is still young and only 41 years old. Old man strength doesn't kick in until at least 50.

Its TRT strength not old man strength. But its all legal I have nothing against it, and Dan is one of my favorite fighters, he's the man.

was he on trt when he won the rings tourney - open weight?

ranier wolfcastle -  was he on trt when he won the rings tourney - open weight?

TRT is just an easy cheap shot at Hendo. 

What's funny is most of these guys that have never got caught are testing way above levels and still losing.  Hendo is testing IN RANGE and still WINNING.  Big difference!

Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities.

Frobenius -  Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities.

I know I shouldn't have chuckled at that, but I did despite myself.

ko 86 - 
ranier wolfcastle -  was he on trt when he won the rings tourney - open weight?
TRT is just an easy cheap shot at Hendo. 

What's funny is most of these guys that have never got caught are testing way above levels and still losing.  Hendo is testing IN RANGE and still WINNING.  Big difference!

WORD! I' love to see someday they legalize some of the drugs. It's doable to enhance athletes' performance yet stay safe, right now they making it like witch hunting, and that's not right.

I am not against steroids, just saying-this thread is ridiculous(old man strength? WTF). To say he tests below limits is retarded. he is 41, there are no universally established limits of testosterone, his physique HAS changed, etc. and so forth.

He does steroids.

He can't hack it with what god gave him and needs help-all the power to him. I'd do it too for a million bucks-and he probably ensured himself more bucks then that with this last fight.

superCalo - [quote]Frobenius -  Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities. [/quote] 

old man + low IQ + farm work + tRt = no can defend 
Well he doesn't strike me as an old retarded farm hand, but i've never met him.  We need someone with inside info.

formulate - I am not against steroids, just saying-this thread is ridiculous(old man strength? WTF). To say he tests below limits is retarded. he is 41, there are no universally established limits of testosterone, his physique HAS changed, etc. and so forth.

He does steroids.

He can't hack it with what god gave him and needs help-all the power to him. I'd do it too for a million bucks-and he probably ensured himself more bucks then that with this last fight.

good post. I don't like people who rely on external aids. Never knew dan was on HGH or TRT.

Disappointing.

TheFlyingGentlemen - 
formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

Shut up cocksucker Phone Post
Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Saying TRT isn't a factor is ignorance.

Hendo takes it for a reason.

That being said, congrats on Hendo for his epic fight and win.

HENDO IS ON TRT? this has completely changed my image of him.

I thought he was all natural tard strength. No wonder he looks so ripped now.

Man. Can we see some NATURAL athletes out there?

that is why I have always loved the japanese fighters. 100% spirit, no external aids.

Don't believe me ask MMA legend Enson Inoue, he confirmed to ME on this board that Japanese fighters don't roid.

TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.