Hendo or Rampage?

Does hendo have a better right hand than rampage? Better overall standup? what makes Hendo jones different from a rampage jones fight and what are the differences in regards to Jones preparation for each fight? Phone Post

Henson is a two time Olympian in wrestling. Phone Post

Are we sure?

Would Hendo lose to Bader,Jones and Rashad too?

I think he might.

Would Hendo beat Machida?

I dont think he would.

Then again Rampage wouldnt beat Shogun.

Hendo lose to Bader? you trippy

Ian King - 

Henson is a two time Olympian in wrestling. Phone Post

GSP24 - 

At their best, Rampage wins.

#alreadyhappened Phone Post

Yeah, that and the Randleman fight was the best Rampage ever.

Why is it that at one point Rampage could handle ANY wrestler,but now they pose such a problem for him?

DCiocia08 - 

Still don't understand how henderson lost to page that should've been an easy fight for him considering rampage hates wrestlers Phone Post

When did you start watching Rampage fight?

2011?

Difference is hendo will formulate a gameplan based on what jbj brings to the table.

Rampage makes his game plans based off of overrated boxing skills and not faring what hus opponents will do. Phone Post

DCiocia08 -
voorhees -
DCiocia08 -  Still don't understand how henderson lost to page that should've been an easy fight for him considering rampage hates wrestlers Phone Post

2011?

Pride when he fought saku idiot Phone Post

Amazing in all that time watching him fight, you couldn't understand how he beat Hendo.

RAMPAGE USED TO HANDLE WRESTLERS. Phone Post

DCiocia08 - 
voorhees -
DCiocia08 -  Still don't understand how henderson lost to page that should've been an easy fight for him considering rampage hates wrestlers Phone Post

2011?

Pride when he fought saku idiot Phone Post

If I am the idiot,then why do I remember Rampage stopping all of Sakurabas takedowns and slamming him all over the place before he got tired and Sakuaba(a great wrestler)submitted him and you dont?

How much trouble did sakurabas wrestling give him then?

None.

Farewell Brock - Difference is hendo will formulate a gameplan based on what jbj brings to the table.

Rampage makes his game plans based off of overrated boxing skills and not faring what hus opponents will do. Phone Post

Sad and true. Nevertheless, hendp has nothing for JBJ (I strongly dislike for JBJ) Phone Post

Anybody that has that kind of power in their right hand always has a chance. Phone Post

GSP24 - 

At their best, Rampage wins.

lol that was such a close fight and Page had 30 punds on him naturally.

hockey player -
GSP24 -  At their best, Rampage wins.

lol that was such a close fight and Page had 30 punds on him naturally.

His fans say hes better at 205 than 185 Phone Post

Stylistically they seem to be the same fighter. Meaning they both prefer to stand and box. They rarely ever kick or try and take their opponent down. They seem content to put all their hopes on their power and chin. It's worked well for both of them so I guess I can't blame them. Phone Post

Tap In -
Ian King -  Henson is a two time Olympian in wrestling. Phone Post

And Dan Henderson is an accomplished puppeteer. Phone Post