Hendo Responds to Bisping: Water Bottle Incident

How did you get the water to look so realistic?

rickson shoulda helped dan

Thats very disrespectful to Bisping.

Why is Dan half white and half black..? Anyone got some milk..?

haha yeah... i thought it was going to be brawl at any moment between the TUF contestant and Bisping

Hendo is Touching little Bisping's NO NO SPOT.....LMAO

I want nothing more than to see Hendo beat the dog shit out of Bisping. I liked the guy up till the Hammil fight too but this season shows just how much of a douche bag he really is.

CagePotato - How did you get the water to look so realistic?

I hired a high price CGI firm to render that effect. Pretty nice, huh?

Dan appears half black because you've never really looked at his bare feet until now.

That incident was hilarious. Dude was making all those goofy comments while the coaches were trying to talk and settle something. "Battle Royal! Are we having fun yet?" Then Bisping left, came back in and the "Card" had that "what's up now?" smirk and Mike gives him the blast on pure instinct. Humiliation! Nice aim with the hat though.

Then Bisping offers him the water bottle as an apology. "I need a minute!" lol! Then Dan goes into Father Figure mode. "How would you like it if someone did that to you?" Pure comedy.

NOTE TO SELF: Dont ever tell a white guy his legs look white.

Where can I get some white bandaids?

get'em! Dan!

HULKSMASH - NOTE TO SELF: Dont ever tell a white guy his legs look white.

also, don't be dark skinned guy within 100 foot radius of white guy telling another white guy his legs are white.

UKFIGHTERUK - Im glad he washed out that guys potty mouth he should be greatfull. Bisping is going to destroy Henderson savagely

or not?

CagePotato - How did you get the water to look so realistic?

voted up!

Then Bisping offers him the water bottle as an apology. "I need a minute!" lol! Then Dan goes into Father Figure mode. "How would you like it if someone did that to you?" Pure comedy.

--

LOL !!

Bisping shouldve been made to stand in corner for a timeout :)

The Notorious OMG - 
HULKSMASH - NOTE TO SELF: Dont ever tell a white guy his legs look white.

also, don't be dark skinned guy within 100 foot radius of white guy telling another white guy his legs are white.

VTFU