Hendo retirement on hold.

Hendo vs Bisping. Hendo is gonna h bomb his way to retiring as champ. Phone Post 3.0

Lol that was my first thought Phone Post 3.0

Please dear baby Jesus Phone Post 3.0

hahaha I'd name my first kid Hendo if that happened unreal night Phone Post 3.0

"Hendo is gonna h bomb his way to retiring as champ."

Ha, that would be nuts.

Rematch jacare and Romero, rockhold and Weidman, do Bisping vs Henderson and Henderson retires champ w a win. Phone Post 3.0

It's impossible for him to retire on a better win than tonight. He doesn't need the belt. I would be happy to see him retire.

I actually really do hope he retires after tonight. There is absolutely nothing left for him to prove.

In all seriousness I think this talk of a GSP comback is going to happen and Bisping is now the one that has the honor of handing him back his belt. Phone Post 3.0

Ktaco - I actually really do hope he retires after tonight. There is absolutely nothing left for him to prove.

In all seriousness I think this talk of a GSP comback is going to happen and Bisping is now the one that has the honor of handing him back his belt. Phone Post 3.0
Wrong division dude. Phone Post 3.0

He was talking about middleweight for a while. Rory is up there as a contender and he doesn't want to cause a stir there. MW GSP for the win. Phone Post 3.0

Why not? Some how they justify giving woodley a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

This is the only logical match for Bisping next. The card will draw huge numbers. Hendo may be jumping line a bit but fuck it. Phone Post 3.0