Hendo/Rua - Just Me?

A slug-out by two old timers 5yrs out of date.

Bones Jones would have taken them straight, one after the other.

It was like watching a boxing match from the 70's....old and tired.

Yep, It's just you

Yes just you. Idiot. Phone Post

Go and watch another sport u jerk Phone Post

masturbatory gesture @ OP

suck my ass!

What sad man you are !! Phone Post

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!! Phone Post

LOUD NOISES!

I love lamp. Phone Post

I killed a guy with a trident.

buchu8oolong - I killed a guy with a trident.

You should probably lay low for awhile, you know, until the heat dies down. Phone Post

Cause Dan has been stopped so many times in recent years...

Wow....it's like 90% 10ers & worse round here...I'm back to the OG where they know about this stuff.

Erik Tracey -
buchu8oolong - I killed a guy with a trident.

You should probably lay low for awhile, you know, until the heat dies down. Phone Post

I saw that! Brick killed a guy! Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that, you should probably find a safehouse, or a relative close by.. Lay low for a while; because you're probably wanted for murder... Movie full of QUOTABLES! LOL Phone Post

Is this guy serious? That's probably one if the best fights I've ever seen! Phone Post

You just got my first vote down of the day by being a dumbass.

2 fights ago Shogun was the LHW champion and #1 ranked LHW in the world.

1 fight ago, Dan was Strikeforce LHW champion and KO'ed the greatest fighter of all time.

They are both legends in the sport, and still capable of beating anyone in the division, either of them, on any given night.

Also, it was one of the greatest fights in the history of MMA.

I think you are just a fucking idiot if that is your non-troll opinion of that fight.

Do you understand at all what you are watching?

rua is 30, thats old timer? Maurício Milani Rua (Portuguese pronunciation: [maw??isiu ??u?]; born November 25, 1981)

Did you watch it live? Phone Post

Has this site just become fools who make provocative threads for weak trolling purposes?