HENDO signing with strikeforce!

PatrickFreitas - I had a feeling this was in the works. Holy hell.

Mousasi fought much of his career at 185. Hedo vs Mousasi would be unreal.

And then what?

I think the "and then what?" is the biggest dilemma

Easy to pick Hendo's first fight

but what about 2nd or 3rd?  is he chasing a belt?

pretty interesting stuff

highly interesting

Good for him if he is making good coin.

dana = idiot

Rumbler -
PatrickFreitas - I had a feeling this was in the works. Holy hell.

And then what?

Lawler? Shields? Would take Hendo a year just to fight these three.

And Strikeforce is just starting out at national broadcast-level MMA. Its a work in progress. Based on this latest news, it looks like they're willing to negotiate hard for top talent while developing their existing roster.

Don't think you can judge their entire future purely off a snapshot of their roster on October 16, 2009.

EvilEye - 

but PISSED he didnt get a title shot against a.silva

See UFC 82.

Imagine if you applied that theory to Hughes/GSP and Couture/Liddell....

I think Strikeforce is paying him a lot more than he would have made in UFC.

Money = respect which Dan has earned

PatrickFreitas - 
Rumbler -
PatrickFreitas - I had a feeling this was in the works. Holy hell.

And then what?

Lawler? Shields? Would take Hendo a year just to fight these three.

And Strikeforce is just starting out at national broadcast-level MMA. Its a work in progress. Based on this latest news, it looks like they're willing to negotiate hard for top talent while developing their existing roster.

Don't think you can judge their entire future purely off a snapshot of their roster on October 16, 2009.

You could also throw King Mo in the mix with his recent signing.

for all you ppl that say it was a bad move, do you know how much Dan was asking for? I dont, so i cant say if it was a bad move or not and if you dont know, you cant either.

^^ Irish fighter made a thread about him vs Diaz that's another great matchup for him.

LOL...Dan knows how to work it!

Well Kevin Iole scooped Gross I guess....

Stevia Austin - War Hendo. I love what Strikeforce is doing. F the UFC if they won't pay him what he's worth and not give him a title shot. They chose Vitor over Dan. What the fuuuuu is Dana thiniking?
Can't wait for the Gegard v. Dan war. This is going to be awesome.

why not choose vitor over dan right now? Dan wasn't even a close threat to Silva in thier first match and i dont see anything in his game that has changed. Vitor destroyed Franklin a match that hendo won in a decision that could have gone either way.
Hendo/silva 2 would have been the same outcoem as the first but the 2nd time around i dont see Hendo getting out of the first round.

And layzie wtf?

i had this up 16 minutes before you did

you slackin son

sewich - 
Stevia Austin - War Hendo. I love what Strikeforce is doing. F the UFC if they won't pay him what he's worth and not give him a title shot. They chose Vitor over Dan. What the fuuuuu is Dana thiniking?

Can't wait for the Gegard v. Dan war. This is going to be awesome.

why not choose vitor over dan right now? Dan wasn't even a close threat to Silva in thier first match and i dont see anything in his game that has changed. Vitor destroyed Franklin a match that hendo won in a decision that could have gone either way.

Hendo/silva 2 would have been the same outcoem as the first but the 2nd time around i dont see Hendo getting out of the first round.
Are you stupid or sumfin boy?

...I like Dan a lot but....he got his shot at Silva and Rampage and lost both.He beat a not in his league yet Bisping and barely beat Rich.Whats the bid deal?One more loss to Silva and his cred would be shot anyway.Let Strikeforce over pay for him for one,maybe two fights.

Just curious, is it confirmed Henderson signed with Strikeforce?

TheVileOne - Seriously bad move on UFC's part. Screw Silva for playing his stupid whiney I don't want to fight guys I've beaten card.

No surprise that this comes from the biggest Hendo nuthugger in the world.

Good for Strikeforce I guess

Well there goes GSP's debut @ 185.

Best of luck Dan!