hendo vs evans pros picks w/couture ,jackson

randy, greg jackson, joe warren and matt mitrione all chime in on UFC 161 main event between Hendo and Rashad.

Seems to them that it is 50/50 depending on really what Rashad Evans comes out on Sat night. I gotta agree, if Rashad is sharp and goes back to the old Rashad I think he will have a fairly easy time in there.

Very interested in Rampage opinion on this, he had tough matches with both guys

Wonder what the betting lines on this are..

I got rashad in this, he normally turns up for bigger fights Phone Post

I've learned in The past always put ur money on the guy couture does not pick! Phone Post 3.0

lol so rashad via UD due to Couture's prediction. 

Rashad will try to make it an elusive fight and then take Dan to the ground at every chance.

rashad by decision hendo will not be able to stop the takedown

dan's takedown defense has been suspect for quite some time in got exposed against shields

phil davis couldnt stuff a rashad takedown whereas little nog stuffed his shots for 3 rounds

big difference between offensive wrestling n defensive

mtgclemson - 

dan's takedown defense has been suspect for quite some time in got exposed against shields

phil davis couldnt stuff a rashad takedown whereas little nog stuffed his shots for 3 rounds

Foolish to try and prove anything VS Shields as Hendo was hurt (as the announcers even said before the fight) and had a bad cut due to a medication for his back. MW not his strong suit to boot.

Having said that, Evans a top MMA wrestling fighter when on his game is a huge threat to Hendo (TD's) IMO.

--> Phone Post 3.0

so you go to a bellator private screening that's supposed to hype their reality show and you bring back media on UFC 161?

mtgclemson -

Hendo's MMA wrestling has never been great. Solid but not great. If Rashad can get Hendo against the cage and to the mat the first couple rounds he should win a comfortable decision. Phone Post

But if Hendo connects solid before he's tired I'll be shocked if Rashad survives Phone Post