Hendo vs Fedor #98 knockout on UFC top 100 KO'S

I know the UFC likes to bury Fedor but really? I know Dana really wants to bury Fedor so the rest of the world that does not know about one of the greatest fighters of all time, but to say that was #98 is really sad. I wish Dana ( who I am a really big fan of ) Would get over himself and let the casuals know that there was a HW fighter that actually was the baddest man in the world before Lesnar got a fake title.

strict9 - I know the UFC likes to bury Fedor but really? I know Dana really wants to bury Fedor so the rest of the world that does not know about one of the greatest fighters of all time, but to say that was #98 is really sad. I wish Dana ( who I am a really big fan of ) Would get over himself and let the casuals know that there was a HW fighter that actually was the baddest man in the world before Lesnar got a fake title.

I could be wrong, they just let Anik acknowledge that Fedor was considered one of the greatest of all-time.

Its over man. Fedors done, we all know how great he once was.

Let it go Phone Post 3.0

I get where you are coming from OP and I respect it. I agree with the ranking though, and as much as I love Fedor this could have been no higher than 75, having come off of 2 losses, the last of which was a considerable beating by a marginal opponent (at the time). Fedor is the Greatest Fighter, but he was clearly on a downward track. Hendo's KO of Bisping should be much higher on the list in my opinion

Was Fedors ko over Arlovski on the list? Phone Post 3.0

They could have put him in the top 10 to destroy character lol Phone Post 3.0

So ko's in Strikeforce count for UFC now? Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreakersPeePeeTasteGoooood - 

HeavyweightsONLYcanbeGOATS - But to be fair to ZUFFA, they had Fedors Knockouts of Arlovski and Rogers ahead of this TKO.

Remember folds, T.K.O. he was only flash KO'ed for a second and wasnt laid out like Silva was

I know right...its not like he was subbed or got his eye fucked by a bigfoot.

Why are Fedor fans so sensitive?! Who gives a shit? It was a good KO. Fedor is a heavy weight and got knocked out by a natural middle weight. Give hendo the credit he deserves for a great KO. Phone Post 3.0

HeavyweightsONLYcanbeGOATS - Forgot to mention

Hendo= on TRT , probably extra cause was at heavyweight

BigFoot= busted for steroids twice, on TRT.

WErdum= Training for 1 year staight, was in best shape of his life with everything to gain.

3 losses are best losses youll ever find on a undefeated fighter.

Unlike Anderson who got knocked out, broke leg vs 9-0 middlweight, subbed by losing record fighters.

come on son
Lame Phone Post 3.0

HeavyweightsONLYcanbeGOATS -
GaryColeman - Why are Fedor fans so sensitive?! Who gives a shit? It was a good KO. Fedor is a heavy weight and got knocked out by a natural middle weight. Give hendo the credit he deserves for a great KO. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry buddy, its called a T.K.O on the record idiot, stop saying something it is. we all know it was a lucky shot by Hendo.

And only a idiot troll like yourself would say "Natural middleweight"

Last time i checked his last 10+ wins are at Light-heavyweight. and he was on heavy dose of TRT.

that was heavyweight TRT Hendo, and the TRT probably revived his brain from the punch that gave him his first cut of his career.

Not even Vitors KO headkick cut him, 1 Fedor punch gave Hendo his only cut. Lolz
TRT revived his brain... Did I just read that right? Phone Post 3.0

Liddell who is practically Dana's best friend is in the top 20 getting knocked out plus the Henderson knock out was a great KO I think it should've been higher personally Phone Post 3.0

GaryColeman - Why are Fedor fans so sensitive?! Who gives a shit? It was a good KO. Fedor is a heavy weight and got knocked out by a natural middle weight. Give hendo the credit he deserves for a great KO. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry buddy, its called a T.K.O on the record idiot, stop saying something it is. we all know it was a lucky shot by Hendo.

Last time i checked his last 10+ wins are at Light-heavyweight. and he was on heavy dose of TRT.

that was heavyweight TRT Hendo, and the TRT probably revived his brain from the punch that gave him his first cut of his career.

Not even Vitors KO headkick cut him, 1 Fedor punch gave Hendo his only cut. Lolz
Oh please... I just read your thread crying about Dana. You're an obvious troll. You're not fooling anyone. 0/10. Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa's motivations aside, the shot Hendo landed was unique and unexpected. I've seen punches land from this position, but not nearly with that power and never resulting in a TKO. I love Fedor, but you gotta give Dan credit. If you saw it live you were going, WTF??? It deserves to be on the list.

HeavyweightsONLYcanbeGOATS - Forgot to mention

Hendo= on TRT , probably extra cause was at heavyweight

BigFoot= busted for steroids twice, on TRT.

WErdum= Training for 1 year staight, was in best shape of his life with everything to gain.

3 losses are best losses youll ever find on a undefeated fighter.

Unlike Anderson who got knocked out, broke leg vs 9-0 middlweight, subbed by losing record fighters.

come on son
Wow, you're a tedious cunt Phone Post 3.0

fedor went fuckin limp son

it was gods will Phone Post 3.0

10 winns? You mean 4? Lol your a faggot shut up. And it actually was a ko because Fedor got FLASH KO'd. Hendo wins 9/10 times Phone Post 3.0

I definitely agree that it should be on the list I just thought that KO should be way higher than #98 on the list, even though he had just lost two fights I believe that fight was way more significant and a better KO than a lot that were rated higher.