Hendricks Blame yourself not the judges.

Hendricks won 2 rounds. The two rounds he won he only fought half of those rounds. Round 1 - close take down each. GSP sub attempt. Could have gone either way.
Round 2 - GSP out pointed
Round 3 - GSP outpointed
Round 4 - Hendricks fought half the round and GSP then ended up out striking him
Round 5 - All GSP. Hendricks no killer instinct.

Hendricks did not have killer instinct. He didn't win any rounds decisively and the rounds he won he was outpointed by GSP. Hendricks did more damage. GSP out struck Big Rigg. Close decision goes to champion. Big Rigg no one to blame but yourself. Phone Post 3.0

I had it
Hendricks-1,2,4
Gsp-3,5 Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

Yeah... no. Phone Post 3.0

nah

I thought GSP looked busier than Hendricks most of that fight. Dont see what the whole controversy about

Ur fighting for the championship. Go for the kill big Rigg. Phone Post 3.0

MMOZ -
caseharts - No Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Hendricks even said during the presser that he "wasn't even throwing at 100%".

Could have knocked him out Johnny.

You've been going around threads being a dick to me. Any reason? Phone Post 3.0

Like DFW told him, he should have put more than 70% effort into the fight, if you believe he wasn't actually giving it his all that is.

coolcdn - I thought GSP looked busier than Hendricks most of that fight. Dont see what the whole controversy about

Nope GSP lost Phone Post

Hendricks did not do enough to legit earn the right to cry "robbery!" He's just a super emotional guy.

MMOZ - 
caseharts - 
MMOZ -

Yes. Hendricks even said during the presser that he "wasn't even throwing at 100%".

I made one dick comment, the shirt one, and I admit that was a dick comment. My apologies. I was just posting what he said in the presser here, he all but admitted that he might have been able to finish the fight.

I still deserve hate for that but we raised a thousand for charity and outside of my idiocy people still got a decent shirt I only had 2 people ask for a refund and one said nvm once he got the shirt. We all did a good thing and im really proud of that even if I seemed like a jackass. I appreciate the apology, and you are right johny could have finished that fight I feel he was way to worried about gassing. 

that presser was weird. Lost feed than chael started echoing... very surreal. 

vu

MMOZ - 
caseharts - 
MMOZ - 
caseharts - 
MMOZ -

I made one dick comment, the shirt one, and I admit that was a dick comment. My apologies. I was just posting what he said in the presser here, he all but admitted that he might have been able to finish the fight.

I still deserve hate for that but we raised a thousand for charity and outside of my idiocy people still got a decent shirt I only had 2 people ask for a refund and one said nvm once he got the shirt. We all did a good thing and im really proud of that even if I seemed like a jackass. I appreciate the apology, and you are right johny could have finished that fight I feel he was way to worried about gassing. 

that presser was weird. Lost feed than chael started echoing... very surreal. 

vu

I'm a big GSP fan and I even think he lost the fight but it looks like we should be getting the rematch anyway so heres hoping this shit doesn't happen again.

If gsp leaves he needs to retire for good. I don't want hendricks fighting for a interim title . If gsp leaves he gives up the title. 

MMOZ - 

Someone was posting what was being said at the scrum and Dana apparently said they will be fighting again sometime in the near future so it sounds like GSP was just getting ahead of himself while suffering from massive head trauma in the post fight interview.

ya the rematch is the only thing that makes sense if he stays. I hope that happens maybe in april

Im a GSP fan too and i would have had no problems if he lost the decision but i dont think either guy nailed it so it coulda went either way.

easedel - 
coolcdn - I thought GSP looked busier than Hendricks most of that fight. Dont see what the whole controversy about

A lot of people just don't like GSP. They just want him to lose.

It was a close fight, that simple. GSP wasn't as impressive as he has been in past fights, Hendricks wasn't either, which is what lost him the fight. He seemed to just coast half the time trying to crank out a big left hand, which he just didn't do as the fight went on.

GSP stayed active, mixing up combos.

Again, close fight. Round 1 decided it. Just didn't look like a championship fight at all.

So you think all 15/15 major media sites, nearly ever pro MMA fighter, Fightmetric and a huge majority of fans felt Hendricks won because they "just don't like GSP and want him to lose?"

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
easedel - 

A lot of people just don't like GSP. They just want him to lose.

It was a close fight, that simple. GSP wasn't as impressive as he has been in past fights, Hendricks wasn't either, which is what lost him the fight. He seemed to just coast half the time trying to crank out a big left hand, which he just didn't do as the fight went on.

GSP stayed active, mixing up combos.

Again, close fight. Round 1 decided it. Just didn't look like a championship fight at all.

So you think all 15/15 major media sites, nearly ever pro MMA fighter, Fightmetric and a huge majority of fans felt Hendricks won because they "just don't like GSP and want him to lose?"

Link?

Pro fighters opinions dont necessarily mean all that much unless they put forth their round by round scores. Thats the only thing that matters.

Hendrick's won that fight.

GSP was dominated.