Hendricks booked to fight ellenberger?

epwar - 
Lahzerous - 
epwar - 
Halligalli - 
epwar - 

WTF???

"Hey, Johny, congrats on all the top ten wins.  Now go fight a guy not in the top ten while a guy who lost his last fight is fighting for the title." - the UFC

not in the top ten. hahahahahaha

You have Ellenberger in the top 10?  His last win was against Jay Hieron.

What ten do you have ahead of him?

Georges St. Pierre 

Johny Hendricks 

Carlos Condit

Nate Marquardt

Nick Diaz

Martin Kampmann

Demian Maia

Josh Koscheck

Rory MacDonald

Jon Fitch  

Damn WW is deep but really there is the top 3 then everyone else in the division is tied for 4th place

What's funny about this fight is when Hendricks beat kampman I said there were 3 ww he couldn't beat and now he's fighting one of them. I've got ellenberger by ko

The other 2 ww are condit and mcdonald Phone Post

dmjr98 - What's funny about this fight is when Hendricks beat kampman I said there were 3 ww he couldn't beat and now he's fighting one of them. I've got ellenberger by ko

The other 2 ww are condit and mcdonald Phone Post

Fitch would get him in a rematch too Phone Post

easedel - 
yellow wrkahlc - Wow.

So, Hendricks KO's Kampmann for a title shot, gets it swept out from under him for a guy who's coming off a year-long suspension and loss, only to now face a guy who was KO'ed by the guy he KO'ed to earn said title shot.

The UFC: Where division ranks don't mean shit.

Pretty sad isn't it. Between this, the talked about super fights, tossing fighters under the bus, etc...just starting to look extremely bush league

It just annoys me.

I will enjoy Diaz vs. GSP, Sonnen vs. Jones and Aldo vs. Edgar, but that doesn't mean I enjoy the fact that earning shots in divisions no longer matters.

Dana, sometimes credibility is more important than giving the fans what they want.

I like Diaz but UFC really fucked Hendricks with this shit.

I remember seeing a DFW interview where he was asked what he thought of Hendricks saying won't fight and he'll wait for a title shot. Dana's reply was "he won't." Phone Post

SPIDERHLUK -
Lahzerous - 
epwar - 
Halligalli - 
epwar - 

WTF???

"Hey, Johny, congrats on all the top ten wins.  Now go fight a guy not in the top ten while a guy who lost his last fight is fighting for the title." - the UFC

not in the top ten. hahahahahaha

You have Ellenberger in the top 10?  His last win was against Jay Hieron.

What ten do you have ahead of him?

this. ellenberger's high level, hendricks deserves his title shot and all whatever whatever, but ellenberger is legit top 10 welterweights in the world.

This but it will be a great fight Phone Post