Hendricks: 'Huge' change in diet

torquemada -
NorthFromHere - It's quite amazing that it took Hendricks to lose his UFC belt for him to start eating like a pro athlete.
Fucking this. It is sort of impressive that he is done so well not being dedicated to that part. Phone Post 3.0
Follow Cowboy Cerrone on Twitter and check out his diet. Candy and beer every single day. Phone Post 3.0

Last fight I remember him saying his weight cut was on point and going great... so yeah.

TFK_Bro Lo El Cuñado - Salads from a bag ftw! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah boyeee. That thread was the best. Phone Post 3.0

AnotherDecision - That "I opened a restaurant with my fighting money so now i cant afford to eat anything besides shitty bagged salad" diet is working for him!

don't forget the canned sides!

MattyECB -
s13 - I just think he's off the gear now, wouldnt have thought that if he didnt back out of the testing that gsp requested for their fight which was an immediate red flag. I just think he knows now he can get caught juicing with all the random testing and is finally going legit. "Yeah I'll do the random vada testing, only thing theyre going to find is a bunch of red meat!". fast forward to time to test "I decided not to do it, they are biased and will taint my results since they sponsor gsp!"...lol lamest excuse ever, right up there with pacquiao not wanting to do blood testing back in the day to set up a fight with floyd because he was 'scared of needles' (although he had a tattoo on his arm). Just takes a little reading between the lines for the real truth in my opinion.

You're lying about Pacquiao though. Pac agreed to testing right after the fight which would've proven if he had taken drugs for the fight, as well as testing up until a few weeks before the fight, which would've caught any cycling. It's just that Floyd wanted testing non stop up until the day of the fight which was clearly mind games since the alternative testing schedule still would've brought Pac's alleged cheating to light

And it wasn't afraid of needles so stop being disingenuous, it's a belief A LOT of fighters have, that taking blood out will weaken you before a fight.
He's just throwing together nonsense he spliced from things he heard and other things he made up.

Troll city over here.

Shouldn't waste too much effort with it (the troll). Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne -
torquemada -
NorthFromHere - It's quite amazing that it took Hendricks to lose his UFC belt for him to start eating like a pro athlete.
Fucking this. It is sort of impressive that he is done so well not being dedicated to that part. Phone Post 3.0
Follow Cowboy Cerrone on Twitter and check out his diet. Candy and beer every single day. Phone Post 3.0
Ha. For some reason, I'm surprised and not at the same time.

Now that I think about it, a lot of the higher level fighters I know don't eat great between fights. Phone Post 3.0

torquemada - 
1800champagne -
torquemada -

Now that I think about it, a lot of the higher level fighters I know don't eat great between fights. Phone Post 3.0

it seems to me, that a lot of guys struggle to get enough calories in, and eat whatever they can.  at least the guys i know that have to work a full time job and train on the side...

torquemada -
1800champagne -
torquemada -

Pretty sure that Bolt claimed to live on McNuggets before raping the entire olympic track.

But the difference is these guys are still in shape despite eating low quality food.

Hendricks just gets flat out fat. Phone Post 3.0

"People don't get it"

Oh we get it, you just sound like an excuse maker when you hammer it.

Lawler takes the championship more seriously Phone Post 3.0

Johny won last time anyway. He'll beat Robbie in a 5-0 shut-out next time rather than a 4-1. He's the best in the world, people just don't like him.

Horse meat?

eXtv -

Johny won last time anyway. He'll beat Robbie in a 5-0 shut-out next time rather than a 4-1. He's the best in the world, people just don't like him.

Sure thing. Phone Post 3.0

He ate mcnuggets at the China Olympics because of Chinese food quality. McDonald's may be cheap food but.it's consistently cheap. Phone Post 3.0

Bootsy Collins - He's about 12% now. On track to be 70% come fight night :)
This guy and his percentages.... my cod Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
MattyECB -
s13 - I just think he's off the gear now, wouldnt have thought that if he didnt back out of the testing that gsp requested for their fight which was an immediate red flag. I just think he knows now he can get caught juicing with all the random testing and is finally going legit. "Yeah I'll do the random vada testing, only thing theyre going to find is a bunch of red meat!". fast forward to time to test "I decided not to do it, they are biased and will taint my results since they sponsor gsp!"...lol lamest excuse ever, right up there with pacquiao not wanting to do blood testing back in the day to set up a fight with floyd because he was 'scared of needles' (although he had a tattoo on his arm). Just takes a little reading between the lines for the real truth in my opinion.

You're lying about Pacquiao though. Pac agreed to testing right after the fight which would've proven if he had taken drugs for the fight, as well as testing up until a few weeks before the fight, which would've caught any cycling. It's just that Floyd wanted testing non stop up until the day of the fight which was clearly mind games since the alternative testing schedule still would've brought Pac's alleged cheating to light

And it wasn't afraid of needles so stop being disingenuous, it's a belief A LOT of fighters have, that taking blood out will weaken you before a fight.
He's just throwing together nonsense he spliced from things he heard and other things he made up.

Troll city over here.

Shouldn't waste too much effort with it (the troll). Phone Post 3.0

didnt make up anything, just using a little common sense after all the people that have been getting popped and excuses people use not to get tested.

The new diet!!! pictured below

Just don't stall brah.

eXtv - 

jcblass -

The new diet!!! pictured below

Lol.

The old bag diet.

Works every time. Phone Post 3.0