Hendricks: I have a better H-bomb than Hendo

Hendricks has a higher knockout ratio

Wrong. No one H-Bombs like Hendo. No reason to get mad at Hendricks though lol.

I like Hendricks but hendo ko fedor end of story Phone Post 3.0

This argument is ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

Hendo any day of the week. I know Hendricks has to be confident in himself, but to say he has a better H-bomb than Hendo is just silly.

I like Hendricks. I think he has 2% chance of beating GSP, but he's exciting to watch... until he gasses.

I really wish he would shut his yapper already though. I know he was asked the question but he's starting to get annoying and delusional.

Hendo H-Bomb > Hendricks h-bomb

Come back when you've reached legend status like Dan Henderson has, Johny.

Getting very tired of this absurdly arrogant yet supremely ignorant loud-mouth. He has quickly gone from a guy I always root for to the most annoying and disrespectful fighter around. The more he spouts off the more he strikes me as some redneck-ish trailer park dweller. Can't wait for someone to knock him silly.

MentaL - 

i don't like hendricks. 

Billyz - knock out someone 2 weight classes up who has been in the ring with plenty of strikers his entire career (some of the best ever) and only once been even seriously rocked ... then you can say your H bomb is better.

Think about it
he used an Under Armpit punch to KO the GOAT 2 weight classes above him. For context a 280 pound giant sitting on Fedors chest punching down on his pinned to the mat head couldn't ko Fedor.. and Hendo put him out (albiet for a bried second) with a single punch.

That would be like Hendricks KO'ing Chuck in his prime when he had a chin with the same punch Hendo did to Fedor.
Anyone else think that would happen?

Calling Hendo a MW now and one of the smallest HWs ever two weight classes above is misleading bullshit.

Toogawdly - Carlos Condit says : Not quite. Source from fb
Truly, or have I been trolled? Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't have the flying Hendo though Phone Post 3.0

Take it easy on the guy fellas, he gets asked a question by Ariel which is essentially a double edged sword. What would you have wanted him to say that would've warranted nil critical analysis? 

I love Hendricks

SYKE Phone Post 3.0

hendrix thinks he can "catch" hendo? As in knock hendo out?

lol

Johnny has knocked a lot of people silly, but has he ever really Bisping'd anyone?

Man, this kid has NO respect. He's abooot to earn it however.

Hendricks knocked out Fitch and Kampmann with not even close to a 100% power punch. Cmon, this is not the easiest argument.

Hendo should challenge Hendricks to a good'ol punch o meter machine at the next UFC EXPO. Phone Post 3.0

Ariel totally trolled us Phone Post 3.0

How in the fuck are some of you crying about this? If you read the quote, he essentially said he thinks he'll catch Hendo someday, meaning as of right now he's stating Hendo's is better. How anyone can say that is an annoying, arrogant, or cocky comment has some underlying issues going on.