Hendricks: I may have to beat GSP twice

Phisher - 

He lost to Story and arguably Koscheck and Mike Pierce. All strong wrestlers. I don't think that he's going to look good against GSP at all.

If MMA were scored properly, he should have lost to Condit as well IMO.

I completely agree with this.

Dead President - He needs to STFU Phone Post 3.0

This. And I'm not even a GSP fan.

sewich - Auto rematches are the reason why I lost interest in the sport. Phone Post

One of many factors for me Phone Post

Phisher - 

He lost to Story and arguably Koscheck and Mike Pierce. All strong wrestlers. I don't think that he's going to look good against GSP at all.

If MMA were scored properly, he should have lost to Condit as well IMO.

you're a fucking dumbshit if you think he lost to Condit

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada - Not to worry there, Johnny, you'll only have to fight him once.
This, dude isn't going to beat GSP once let alone twice Phone Post 3.0

What I did there: you didn't see it.
Well if u think johnny is gonna beat George's you're delusional Phone Post 3.0

What I did there: you still haven't seen it.
You're really clever bro. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny will only have to fight him once. Because he will lose. He therefore doesn't have to worry about beating him twice

...Bro.

"Hendricks does horrible against strong wrestlers who like to grind."

-- The UG

Hendricks via heart and being the most mentally tough SOB out there.

JitzInMyPants - GSP needs to avoid that left bomb for 2-3 rounds then drown him in rounds 4-5. Phone Post 3.0
This.

But I like both guys. Phone Post 3.0

I am up for a screen name bet if anyone wants GSP...

I read GSP' s book which was actually the best fighter book I have read and one of the main things I took away from it is that GSP is like a corporation now. That has the benefits of great training, best coaches ect ect...

But there are tons of people who rely on him as an employer... He knows that without the championship his life will dramatically change, he will become less marketable,  and it places so much pressure on him he says he absolutely detests fighting.

Johhny seems to be at home in the octagon and loves to fight and his only pressure is self impossed.

BrianStannFan -

I read GSP' s book which was actually the best fighter book I have read and one of the main things I took away from it is that GSP is like a corporation now. That has the benefits of great training, best coaches ect ect...

But there are tons of people who rely on him as an employer... He knows that without the championship his life will dramatically change, he will become less marketable,  and it places so much pressure on him he says he absolutely detests fighting.

Johhny seems to be at home in the octagon and loves to fight and his only pressure is self impossed.

In. Phone Post

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Johnny should really worry about how he's going to beat him once before thinking about beating him twice Phone Post 3.0
Is Johnny Hendricks the first fighter in mma history to look past a fight to a fight with the same fighter? Phone Post 3.0

If you add "off" into his statement it makes a lot more sense

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers -
LucasBTiger - 
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Johnny should really worry about how he's going to beat him once before thinking about beating him twice Phone Post 3.0
Is Johnny Hendricks the first fighter in mma history to look past a fight to a fight with the same fighter? Phone Post 3.0

“Listen, I’m not even being cocky or arrogant when I say I’ll give him an immediate rematch,” stated Weidman.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chris-weidman-carries-quiet-confidence-211632607--mma.html

Wow. How could I forget Weidmans shenanigans?

It's a fuckin epidemic right now. Phone Post 3.0

Totally agree ^ never a good thing, already thinking about winning and the rematch. Phone Post 3.0

Hendricks is going to make GSP look old.

FACT

GSP and the UFC have been dodging JH. They know he can, and will out wrestle GSP. He will out box GSP.

I'll be taking bets when the fight gets closer.

A buddy of mine used to wrestle with Hendricks and says he's the real deal. This is no normal "buddy" either.

BrianStannFan - 

I'm a mudname so I don't know if you'd want to do the bet with me, but I'd hold my end of the bargain and gladly give you odds to make up for the fact that GSP is a favorite and that I'm not putting out a paid SN like you.

I love Hendricks, but I can't imagine him winning this. He's gonna get technically boxed out of range the whole fight unless he can lad some TDs, which I have a hard time seeing.

The Horror - Hendricks is going to make GSP look old.

FACT

GSP and the UFC have been dodging JH. They know he can, and will out wrestle GSP. He will out box GSP.

A buddy of mine used to wrestle with Hendricks and says he's the real deal. This is no normal "buddy" either.

Oh you're a mudnamer too, we should definitely do an SN bet, you can change my name to whatever the hell you want lol

You put cash on Hendricks? Since you seem to know the outcome for a fact, a +200 bet is pretty dece

Hendricks is coming off like a bit of a goof. He should just shut up and get ready for the fight.

That said he is a great fighter and this matchup is very interdasting but he needs to just stay in the shadows until fight week. Phone Post 3.0

I just hope the people saying Hendricks should shut up aren't Weidman fans

MattyECB - 
The Horror - Hendricks is going to make GSP look old.

FACT

Oh you're a mudnamer too, we should definitely do an SN bet, you can change my name to whatever the hell you want lol

You put cash on Hendricks? Since you seem to know the outcome for a fact, a +200 bet is pretty dece

I'll take $200 all day long.

But like I said, need to be closer to fight time. Can't monitor the forum over this action.

joe canada - 
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
joe canada - Not to worry there, Johnny, you'll only have to fight him once.
This, dude isn't going to beat GSP once let alone twice Phone Post 3.0

What I did there: you didn't see it.
Well if u think johnny is gonna beat George's you're delusional Phone Post 3.0

What I did there: you still haven't seen it.
You're really clever bro. Phone Post 3.0

Johnny will only have to fight him once. Because he will lose. He therefore doesn't have to worry about beating him twice

...Bro.

You don't have to explain it to him. He understood what you said the first time, and was agreeing with you.