Hendricks: 'If GSP is on something, I don't care'

http://mmashare.cc/serious-mma-videos-f35/johny-hendricks-if-gsp-is-on-something-i-don-t-car-t70463-s70.html Phone Post 3.0

GSP isn't on anything Phone Post 3.0

I heard one time GSP started taking steroids, but he didn't finish. I think it was just a rumor though. Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy dodging testing about the guy voluntarily doing testing. Now, I hope he gets finished.

ausgepicht -

Says the guy dodging testing about the guy voluntarily doing testing. Now, I hope he gets finished.

VADA was going to screw Hendricks out of his title shot. Phone Post

chadp - 
ausgepicht -

Jony "Alien Astronaut" Hendricks

Bahahahahha.

So he'll do testing, then he won't, and since his opponent is now testing with both the AC AND VADA, he just doesn't care anymore. Hendricks, I am disappoint.

chadp - 
ausgepicht -

How could they? VADA can't disqualify Hendricks from a bout. Only the AC or the UFC can make that decision. And LOL at the suggestion that VADA planned to falsify a test.

Jesus KO'd stayrad -
nolabrum - I heard one time GSP started taking steroids, but he didn't finish. I think it was just a rumor though. Phone Post 3.0
Idiot Phone Post 3.0
Genius Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Explain the stomach change from the beginning of his career until now, if anyone has a logical reason with some kind of sauce I'll believe it. But until then, that looks too much like HGH belly for me to accept. Phone Post

Congrats 12'er, you get my VD for the day!

i feel like this is all a lead-in for his "prescription sunburn cream" steroids test.

i really wanted hendricks to give gsp a good fight but now i want him to get finished.

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Explain the stomach change from the beginning of his career until now, if anyone has a logical reason with some kind of sauce I'll believe it. But until then, that looks too much like HGH belly for me to accept. Phone Post

WHy is he the only one with a belly change? Is he the only one taking HGH in all of MMA supposedly?

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Explain the stomach change from the beginning of his career until now, if anyone has a logical reason with some kind of sauce I'll believe it. But until then, that looks too much like HGH belly for me to accept. Phone Post
This. The ability of his nut huggers to ignore the hgh belly is pretty funny to me. Reminds me of the people claiming Overeem was clean. Look I'm not stupid I know a good percentage of fighters aren't clean. But it's just funny how many people defend this guy when they signs are there for the world to see. And it's not like he's above cheating. Oh wait grease gate never happened either. Lol. Bring on the vote downs Phone Post 3.0

HexRei -

Congrats 12'er, you get my VD for the day!
Oh no! Your precious gsp! Will you be ok hex? Phone Post 3.0

Johnny's been involved with team sports for half his life, at least, so he's no doubt competed against guys who were using PEDs on numerous occasions. It's the reality of high school and college sports that a lot of people who never played a sport themselves are for the most part unaware of (just reading through some of these threads on the UG proves that point). I'm not saying that GSP or Hendricks is using or has ever used PEDs....I have no idea, but I would assume that if that were the case, then it wouldn't be first time that either fighter had an opponent that was.

What else is Hendricks going to say? He's going to complain or make accusations about GSP being on something after the whole VADA debacle?

Maybe GSP just has that Chuck Liddell Syndrome?? Belly with abs.

If you can determine if someone uses HGH just by looking, without extensive testing, don't tell us, tell the IOC. I guarantee that they, and every other sporting organizations in the world will happily pay you millions for your method, because right now they have to spend hundreds of millions on tests.

Seriously, anyone who can determine PED use by looking at someone is walking around with hundreds of millions of dollars of knowledge in their head.

The problem right now is the physical characteristics people associate with the various PED's is neither necessary (ie you can use the PED without showing any signs) or sufficient (ie you can have the signs without using the PED's). If you doubt the former, look at some people who've been caught, such as Royce Gracie. If you doubt the latter, look at pictures of strongmen from circa 1900, decades before the first PED's were synthesized - many of them show far more supposed signs than anyone in MMA.

Which is why hundreds of millions of dollars are spent each year on blood and urine tests (and now yearly full spectrum testing, where what they're looking for is deviation from person's average as well as absolute quantity).

Seriously, if you can bypass the need for that just by looking, let them know. They'll pay you big bucks.

Anyone ever heard of designer drugs? Phone Post

georgejonesjr - 

If you can determine if someone uses HGH just by looking, without extensive testing, don't tell us, tell the IOC. I guarantee that they, and every other sporting organizations in the world will happily pay you millions for your method, because right now they have to spend hundreds of millions on tests.

Seriously, anyone who can determine PED use by looking at someone is walking around with hundreds of millions of dollars of knowledge in their head.

The problem right now is the physical characteristics people associate with the various PED's is neither necessary (ie you can use the PED without showing any signs) or sufficient (ie you can have the signs without using the PED's). If you doubt the former, look at some people who've been caught, such as Royce Gracie. If you doubt the latter, look at pictures of strongmen from circa 1900, decades before the first PED's were synthesized - many of them show far more supposed signs than anyone in MMA.

Which is why hundreds of millions of dollars are spent each year on blood and urine tests (and now yearly full spectrum testing, where what they're looking for is deviation from person's average as well as absolute quantity).

Seriously, if you can bypass the need for that just by looking, let them know. They'll pay you big bucks.

VU man. Great response.