Hendricks: My intestines dried up

How dried up? 70% dried up?

"What I say to them is, try to lose 20 pounds. I have to lose 30 pounds each training camp. I say to them, come with me and try to lose 20 and I'll give you a week to do it. How many people can actually say that they've lost 20 pounds in one week? I do know that this is my job and that's what makes me different than everybody else."

its his own damn fault he has to lose 30 pounds or more each training camp because he's a fatass that just lets himself go between fights, its crazy how he can say such things as this. he makes himself suffer because he has no discipline when it comes to dieting, telling people to try to lose as much weight as him is just stupid.

HandyDarsh - That's like me telling my boss he would also be late for work if he had to shit, shower and shave in ten minutes. Phone Post 3.0
Ha, vu Phone Post 3.0

I like Hendricks. It's a shame he's lazy with his nutrition. I'm sure this will kick his ass into gear.

If Hendricks does in fact settle at middleweight, it's going to be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

The things Mma fighters will do to avoid fighting the same weight as themselves, nothing admirable in it at all Phone Post 3.0

Why's he bitching about having to lose so much weight in a camp instead of sticking to a better diet and not ballooning up to 210+? I mean this is his job that he's paid to do, he's not a Shane Carwin working as an engineer and fighting in the UFC as well. Phone Post 3.0

"[Eat] a balanced diet high in healthy carbohydrates, the minimum requirement of fat, and appropriate amounts of protein."
High carb, low fat. See Johny, you need more bread.

He strikes me as the sort of person that's never been wrong about anything ever in his life. Phone Post 3.0

He was only going 70 percent to cut weight Phone Post 3.0

Well at least now we know Hendricks isn't too bright if this is his excuse of a explanation. Instead of saying he came in too heavy and has to make changes even during off fight eating to NOT get heavy he has moronic excuses. He is a professional and needs to act like it in all aspects. He knows better and needs to own up to things.

ryans - 

"[Eat] a balanced diet high in healthy carbohydrates, the minimum requirement of fat, and appropriate amounts of protein."

High carb, low fat. See Johny, you need more bread.

carb the fuck up, jonny.
you think Nick Diaz runs his triathlons on meat?

Spent too many nights at the EBDBBNB with Taco

"I wanted to eat more protein, a lot of cleaner protein, so we focused more on that and it ended up backfiring."

Who the fuck is giving him dietary advice? He needs to focus on getting down to a healthy weight, not eating a lot of protein.

It wasn't my weight...

Then, all of a sudden, the diet we were on backfires...

After this, We've been doing a lot of research, I was eating a lot of deer meat, a lot of animal protein, which, it's a it turns out animal protein is one of the leading causes of kidney stones. I usually eat a lot of fish, and a lot of chicken...I think of I'd even more chicken and salmon I wouldn't be in this situation...

There was something wrong my body....

My body just wouldn't sweat....

Wow, just wow! Phone Post 3.0

This guy just really doesn't get it.

Know what I mean? Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - Dieting is super simple. Burn more calorie than you consume. Eat things that keep you full for a long period of time like whole wheat. Oatmeal with unsweetened soy milk. Brown rice with broccoli, spinach and soy beans. Lots of fruits. Switch to black coffee with no sugar. Shits not hard Phone Post 3.0

its hard when you have to do a training camp with it.

OMC 6000 - I truly apologize for you not making the weight, Johnny.

haha VU

HandyDarsh - That's like me telling my boss he would also be late for work if he had to shit, shower and shave in ten minutes. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO....that's awesome. VU

mixedmartialfarts -

"What I say to them is, try to lose 20 pounds. I have to lose 30 pounds each training camp."

He wouldn't have to lose 30 lbs in camp if he didn't get obese between camps. Phone Post 3.0

easedel - Spent too many nights at the EBDBBNB with Taco
Lol Phone Post 3.0