Hendricks: My intestines dried up

CorranHorn - It wasn't my weight...

Then, all of a sudden, the diet we were on backfires...

After this, We've been doing a lot of research, I was eating a lot of deer meat, a lot of animal protein, which, it's a it turns out animal protein is one of the leading causes of kidney stones. I usually eat a lot of fish, and a lot of chicken...I think of I'd even more chicken and salmon I wouldn't be in this situation...

There was something wrong my body....

My body just wouldn't sweat....

Wow, just wow! Phone Post 3.0

He's so full of it. He said he was following the Dolce diet on his own, and his wife and neighbor were prepping the meals. Could he be the most disliked fighter on the UG due to his complaining, blaming, and laziness?

"I was very prepared to fight Woodley."

wow.....dude....

ok, fucking imbecile

The lack of weight class divisions has always been questioned. He'll get killed at MW. 

"Dried up intestines" Hendricks vs TRT Vitor Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - 
Jackson_Junior - Dieting is super simple. Burn more calorie than you consume. Eat things that keep you full for a long period of time like whole wheat. Oatmeal with unsweetened soy milk. Brown rice with broccoli, spinach and soy beans. Lots of fruits. Switch to black coffee with no sugar. Shits not hard Phone Post 3.0

its hard when you have to do a training camp with it.

actually its not bad if you exercise discipline between camps. THAT is one of Hendricks's issues. The guy fights at 170, between camps he shouldn't hover too far over 190 TOPS. It makes the cut much more easier, he just can't eat the dog shit between camps that he is known for in mass abundance.

Weird his intestines didn't dry up for the GSP fight from the horse meat.

is 'Wet Intestines' Hendricks the new Motivated BJ?

My god he is a dumbass. SMH. Phone Post 3.0

jelly belly hendricks