Hendricks Out, fight vs Woodly Off Card

Per Dana's twitter:

?@danawhite
Hendricks vs Woodley is off the card due to Hendricks weight cut issues.

What a bummer. Phone Post 3.0

Time for him to move up to 180! Phone Post 3.0

Crap!!

TheMessiah - Time for him to move up to 180! Phone Post 3.0
Kind of odd to set up a whole new division because one fighter missed weight, but if you say so. Phone Post 3.0

what the f*ck

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
Kind of odd to set up a whole new division because one fighter missed weight, but if you say so. Phone Post 3.0
He's the messiah. Wtf do we know? Phone Post 3.0

Can't say I'm surprised with the new IV thing in effect. I know this isn't at the rehydrating stage but still...

D241 -

Can't say I'm surprised with the new IV thing in effect. I know this isn't at the rehydrating stage but still...

Same here i figured it would just affect his performance though but guess its tougher on him than we though Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, that sucks Phone Post 3.0

Blaf must be pissed

hope they do a catchweight fight.... but damn this sucks..... was really looking forward to this one Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely bullshit.

Damnit. Driving three hours to see this shit an he's out. What's the immortal up to? Phone Post 3.0

hes been talkin whiny shit all week and now he cant even make the weight smh really wanted to see woodley smash him

He could only weight cut at 70%

I wonder if this is the fans fault as well. Phone Post 3.0

This is what happens when you only give 70%. Phone Post 3.0

so no co main event? Phone Post 3.0

meatball -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
He's the messiah. Wtf do we know? Phone Post 3.0
Meant 185 but thanks for calling that out Phone Post 3.0