Hendricks V. Brown

Great match by the ufc.

Both guys come forward but attack very differently.

Overall i just see there being a significant skill difference between the two, in favor of hendricks. I see him getting back into his title run form, via tko. Mid 1st rd . after dropping brown several times en route to a gnp tko.

What say ye ug ? Phone Post 3.0

I hope you're wrong. Would love to see Brown KO Hendricks so we can put a stop to trilogy talk.

Tubby McFatfuck Hendricks doesn't have KO power apparently. He hit GSP and Lawler for 15 rounds and didn't ever get close to KOing them. Phone Post 3.0

The Hendricks that wasn't struggling to make weight was a monstrous beast of a KO machine. Phone Post 3.0

I love watching the in shape version of Johny. I can't stand seeing the shadow, trembling shaking to make weight Johny. He is an insult to the Johny that is "right". Phone Post 3.0

NewOldTRT09er - This will look a lot like the Hendricks Comdit fight. Hendricks will take him down to avoid the standup Phone Post 3.0
A tiger doesn't chanfe it's stripes. Phone Post 3.0

Lol no way he finishes brown in the first. Maybe a dec tho. I would guess that Hendricks try's the condit game plan. Strikes a little bit, but it's ultimately to set up his takedown and win by points. Phone Post 3.0

This a huge mismatch fight to set Hendricks up for a more legitimate Trilogy shot. Matt brown is exciting and I'll never miss one of his fights but he is really overrated. He's never beaten anyone who's worth a damn. Matt is a man for accepting the fight though.

chupecabre - This a huge mismatch fight to set Hendricks up for a more legitimate Trilogy shot. Matt brown is exciting and I'll never miss one of his fights but he is really overrated. He's never beaten anyone who's worth a damn. Matt is a man for accepting the fight though.
How is he overrated? He gave the current champ all he can handle and has great finishing ability. If Hendricks takes him lightly he can be in for a long night. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs -
chupecabre - This a huge mismatch fight to set Hendricks up for a more legitimate Trilogy shot. Matt brown is exciting and I'll never miss one of his fights but he is really overrated. He's never beaten anyone who's worth a damn. Matt is a man for accepting the fight though.
How is he overrated? He gave the current champ all he can handle and has great finishing ability. If Hendricks takes him lightly he can be in for a long night. Phone Post 3.0
This. Rooting for Brown. I still think Hendricks wins though. Phone Post 3.0