Hendricks vs Condit

This would be a barn-burner! 

Dana make it happen!

Would be exactly like Condit vs Ellenberger IMO.  Condit wins barely.  I just can't see Carlos Condit getting knocked out cold.

MachidasStraightLeft - 

Would be exactly like Condit vs Ellenberger IMO.  Condit wins barely.  I just can't see Carlos Condit getting knocked out cold.

Hendricks would put the lights out! 

Hendricks put himself on the shelf, I don't see him changing his mind. Phone Post

Condit gets dropped once and ends up out grappling Hendricks, or finishes him with a crazy barrage of knees and elbows Phone Post

I am going to will this fight to happen! Phone Post

Hendricks said "ill sit out and wait" so now what's the problem diaz is gonna fight him so YOU ARE GONNA SIT AND WAIT cuz that was your bright idea Phone Post

Makes no sense, cause if Condit wins, well he just had a title shot so there would be no prominent contender.

I think Henricks sitting is the best move.

Hendricks can beat anyone at Welterweight! Phone Post

a lot of risk to Hendricks there... nothing to win, anything to lose.

Condit is notch to add to Hendricks' belt. 

After Hendricks gets the title, the goal is to rack up as many contenders and names as possible.  Already having Fitch, Koschek, Kampmann, and Condits' heads on the mantle BEFORE winning the title would be pretty prestigious.

Hendricks really should just wait for the title shot. If he is financially fine, it would be stupid to risk the titleshot.

Leck Brosnar - Hendricks really should just wait for the title shot. If he is financially fine, it would be stupid to risk the titleshot.

Ask Rashad Evans how sitting out for a title shot works out...