Hendricks was ROBBED!!!!

No, he wasnt.

thats what happens when you give 70 percent.

Buck 65 - It would have been a tragedy if Hendricks got the decision. He obviously did more visable damage, but it was still very close and you gotta beat the champ. He talked all that trash before the fight and was so confident that he was going to KO GSP as soon as he touched him but didn't, now he's complaining that he should've won via points lol. He's had gift decisions go his way before, and he was clearly on PEDs. Justice was definitely served.

Agree with all but the part about PEDs. What makes you say that?

melendez -
Buck 65 - It would have been a tragedy if Hendricks got the decision. He obviously did more visable damage, but it was still very close and you gotta beat the champ. He talked all that trash before the fight and was so confident that he was going to KO GSP as soon as he touched him but didn't, now he's complaining that he should've won via points lol. He's had gift decisions go his way before, and he was clearly on PEDs. Justice was definitely served.

Agree with all but the part about PEDs. What makes you say that?

Yeah this? Can't say I've ever noticed anything obvious PED wise with Jonny. Phone Post 3.0

just re watched the first without sound. Johnny landed most of his shots in the clinch and a lot were those knees to the thighs. GSP was the busier fighter, did more with his takedown than Johnny did, and landed more shots when separated. Also dictated where the fight took place (Octagon control) Seen GSP taking the first, the others are not even questionable. Note.. don't coast in the fifth and don't believe your own or your corners hype, go out strong.

rtuzzo - Hendricks lost to koscheck and lost tonight. Rewatch it. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed! Phone Post 3.0

ThickS0lid N Right - 
rtuzzo - Hendricks lost to koscheck and lost tonight. Rewatch it. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed! Phone Post 3.0

haha well said. can't win every decision.

I just rewatched R1 3 times and the whole fight and the only thing im certain of was that it wasnt a robbery.

Wasa-B - I just rewatched R1 3 times and the whole fight and the only thing im certain of was that it wasnt a robbery.
Haha see Phone Post 3.0