Henry Cavill builds his first PC

Damn no Carano ass

Going with the liquid cooler. Nice..

He has really been nerding out lately since starting in The Witcher. Good for him.

1 Like

who?

wood

That was a lot of thermal paste...somebody watched that Verge video.

IronHands - 

He has really been nerding out lately since starting in The Witcher. Good for him.

Man, if I was that hot I would be fucking so many 10s I would not have time for nerd shit.

2 Likes

Meohfumado - 

Is he wearing an anti-static live strong bracelet?

I kind of feel bad for the guy they had make that video. You can tell he just volunteered to be in the video and they told him the producers would give him a correct script. 

Why does that look like his mom's house?

That's cool though, building PC's is fun. Like legos. 

Dang, his GPU is 'yuge!

DaveFu -
Meohfumado - 

I kind of feel bad for the guy they had make that video. You can tell he just volunteered to be in the video and they told him the producers would give him a correct script. 

That poor bastard can’t post anything on Twitter without people bringing up that horrible how-to.

Colby Covid19ington -
IronHands - 

Man, if I was that hot I would be fucking so many 10s I would not have time for nerd shit.

he's been your average gamer bro type guy, loves the roles like Witcher and actively seeks them out.

its cool to see him start this deeper side of the journey into tech.

AMD Ryzen-The best CPU a Kryptonian can get! 

Meohfumado -
DaveFu -
Meohfumado - 

That poor bastard can’t post anything on Twitter without people bringing up that horrible how-to.

You think they would've viewed the video before posting it. Hell they could've got away with posting the video as is, if they tagged it as a beginner trying to build his first PC. The mistakes and oddities would've been acceptable given the framing as a beginners first attempt.

He’s a giant nerd. Part of why he played Geralt in the Witcher was because he was a huge fan of the books and the games

It's hard to not like this guy.   

DCyrus -
Meohfumado -
DaveFu -
Meohfumado - 

You think they would've viewed the video before posting it. Hell they could've got away with posting the video as is, if they tagged it as a beginner trying to build his first PC. The mistakes and oddities would've been acceptable given the framing as a beginners first attempt.

it didn't help matters when the Verge DMCA'd Bitwit later on.  Fuck! did the hammers come raining down from ALL the tech channels.

Can we just appreciate for a second how real Superman is compared to Captain No-ass's attempt to create a YouTube channel.

Lyle made the Verge his bitch!

Colby Covid19ington -
IronHands - 

But the problem is your not hot and a fucking loser to boot.